• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show With Out of State Host?

In summary, hosting a catalog show with an out-of-state host is easy and can be done by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can still earn free products and discounts with an out-of-state host as long as your show meets the minimum sales requirement. All orders and payments will be handled by your consultant, and you can still have a virtual cooking demonstration with platforms like Zoom or Skype. There is no limit to how far away your out-of-state host can be, as long as they are willing to host a show and your consultant can ship products to their address. Pampered Chef values bringing people together, regardless of distance.
melissasutkus
I have asked three family members from out of state if they would be interested in doing catalog shows for me.. do you typically mail them catalogs? How many? Or do you just ask that their guests browse via your website?

Thanks!
Melissa

Definitely mail them catalogs - I usually send 4 and then tell them to pass them around. I also send them to my website but some people prefer the actual catalog or don't do web at all.

And order forms! And Guest Special Flyers! :)

I second what Beth and Jackie suggested. Many people work better with an in-hand catalog.

I set up an Internet Shopping Extravaganza; sent 5 catalogs and regular order forms so customers could have a receipt immediately (most printed off the website receipt) and only got website orders. A lady I had never met in Texas had a $550 catalog show for me, booked from someone in Michigan. (I offered to come down, but she declined ;) )

1. How can I host a catalog show with an out-of-state host?

Hosting a catalog show with an out-of-state host is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to host a catalog show with an out-of-state host. They will walk you through the process and help you select the best products for your show.

2. Can I still earn free products and discounts with an out-of-state host?

Yes, you can still earn free products and discounts with an out-of-state host. As long as your show reaches the minimum sales requirement, you will qualify for the host rewards. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific rewards and discounts available.

3. How will the orders and payments be handled for an out-of-state host?

Orders and payments for an out-of-state host will be handled through your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will collect orders and payments from your guests and submit them to Pampered Chef. The products will then be shipped directly to the out-of-state host's address.

4. Can I still have a cooking demonstration with an out-of-state host?

Yes, you can still have a cooking demonstration with an out-of-state host. Your consultant can provide you with a virtual demonstration through video conferencing platforms such as Zoom or Skype. This way, you and your guests can still see the products in action and ask any questions you may have.

5. Is there a limit to how far away my out-of-state host can be?

There is no limit to how far away your out-of-state host can be. As long as your consultant is able to ship products to their address and they are willing to host a show, you can have a catalog show with an out-of-state host. We love bringing people together, no matter the distance!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies