• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Guest Binder for Your Bookings: Tips and Ideas from Presenters - TIA"

manila file folders that she tells the guests are theirs to keep, so they can take notes and things on them.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
In my bookings galore class....one of the presenters talked about how she has a binder that she gives to all the guest... that already has a catalog in it so she does not have to keep giving catlogs out, it also has an order form and recipie cards and a few other things in it......

Has anyone ever done this and what would you put in it???

TIA

Yes I do a folder.

It has the cataglog, guest special, order form, and the drawing slip in them.

I usually get all of them back so it doesn't cost too much to do it.

For a while I used pocket folders, and for a while I used lapboards (made from binders). Now, I use manila file folders that I tell the guests are theirs to keep, so they can take notes and things on them. I fill them with an order form, a catalog, a recruiting brochure (the Your Life, Your Way brochure) and a printed invitation to my SD's next monthly opportunity meeting. I also label the tab with a sticker that says:
Pampered Chef Information/Receipts
Ann S., my consultant
555-555-1212 • email@email • webaddress​

I just do clip boards with Catalog, order form, guest special, up-coming host special and door prize slip.

When I took the Cooking show live class, they both said they just hand out a catalog and order form at the end. No binder, no clip board, no specials, nothing! They have a show average of $700-$800 each and said it saves them a lot of time and printing costs to do it their way. Never heard of that...less work, better results? Maybe I'll give it a try someday....

Sorry, they hand it out at the beginning, not the end,.

I did a folder one time. I put the catalog, order form, and guest special flyer in it. I did it for a while but got tired of having to go through and refill them with what was taken out before my shows. Now I just lay a pile in everyone's seat before they get there. And put extras out on a table somewhere for those that come in late.

When I took my bookings galore workshop she talked about saving money on catalogs casue then the guest don't take off with your catalogs...... and if they want one you can give it to them at check out.. I have lapboards that I have from merrill that I have been using... But I thought about maybe doing this...... BUT I dont' know

The folder I was describing is she took the catalog apart and put it into pocket protectors and into a binder so the guest could flip through it..... she had a whole bunch of stuff in it like it was her mini reminder binder only she called it her guest folders

My Princess house lady does this. It saves her a bunch of $$ on catalogs. Same thing. If they want a book, she'll give them a regular one. She also only gives 2 catalogs in her host packet.

I started not giving host packets out until I get their guest list from them..... They get the 50 guest in 5 mins and another peice of paper that has a place to put the guest name phone and address and email address. Save me alot of time and effort this way. WHen I get those two sheets of paper back then they get a host packet from me. ANd then I send out their invites two weeks before the show.... 2-before the show I call and remind them and then the day of the show I call and remind them again... my show attendance has gone way up becasue of this!

I too put my guest catalogs in individual pocket protectectors along with the host and guest special for the next few months and then anything else I would like them to see. Inside the front pocket I put the order form, drawing slip, wedding and fundraising flyer.
Sometimes I pass the catalog out at the beginning of the show and sometimes during and then other times not until the end, depends on the type of show I am doing.
If I do not pass the catalog out at the beginning of the show I do make sure the guests have a piece of paper and pen to right down any products they would like to know more about and to order.

My director does that, she has her show catalogs. Then if anyone wants one she gives them a nice new one. I like the idea because you always know you have your catalogs ready for your shows. When they are done like this they don't get tattered by the end of the season.

She uses the folders that have a clear front and no pockets.

ahh... a report binder or something like that... I've seen those at walmart... that's a cool idea!

I like the lap boards however... I was trying to be a little creative in my old age....:rolleyes: or I should say a little more effective.

Well, I've never done this, but I can see how it might be worth trying it out! I don't think I'd put the guest/host specials in each one, however...too much photocopying for me!!

I usually just tell them the specials, and show them in my bookings binder, and tell them that there's theme shows, etc. also in there....trying to get more people to actually pick it up and look through it, you know?

But, whatever you decide, August is probably a great time to do it, since we're starting a new selling season...new season, new way of doing things....

Just don't make them too heavy, or you won't want to carry them!! lol

Paula

Am I missing something? Are those of you who do these guest catalog things, are you taking the catalog apart & putting them in folders, page by page? If so, how is this saving money? You have to buy the folders & guests may still want a catalog. Like I said, I think I am missing something!

I personally would rather spend a little more to have my guests keep the catalogs b/c there is a better chance of them remembering my name at home & keeping the catalog somewhere at home where they will see it.

StreamlinedI used to use folders. Then lapboards. Now, nothing. I personally hand my guests a catalog and an order form and nothing else. Late in the show I'll pass around the survey slips. I announce the guest specials at the end of the show if it is something free, or at the beginning if it is like this month.

I don't want to be spending the time I could be on the phone making up guest packets. It is a waste of time and they weigh a ton.

I learned this from my director's upline. She has 30 $1000 shows per year and a show average of $900. I decided to give it a try and now I love how easy it is.

Rachel

I'm wondering why you would not want a guest to take a catalog? I WANT the guests to take them (most of them don't, btw, but I sure don't mind if they do). I WANT them to leave them in the bathroom and look at them and dream when they are a captive audience. I WANT them laying them on the coffee table so their friends notice it.

I haven't tried a binder ... I just give them a catalog, an order form and a guest care card at the beginning of the show. Tried waiting until the end, but it didn't make a difference, and it's easier for me to remember at the beginning. It doesn't bother me, though, if they are looking through it before we start or while I'm talking. I have them turn to the page of the tool I'm working with.

Not that I have that much experience, mind you ... I'm still in my first 90 days.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Am I missing something? Are those of you who do these guest catalog things, are you taking the catalog apart & putting them in folders, page by page? If so, how is this saving money? You have to buy the folders & guests may still want a catalog. Like I said, I think I am missing something!

I personally would rather spend a little more to have my guests keep the catalogs b/c there is a better chance of them remembering my name at home & keeping the catalog somewhere at home where they will see it.

This was a concept that I heard in my bookings galore workshop at conference.... that way she does not have to keep order catalogs month after month... However I have NOT done this yet... I wanted to see how effective it was to other people that have used it... Right now I had each guess a lapboard on the lapboard is a catalog, piece of paper, Pin, and a recipe card... and a frequent shopper card. The piece of paper is for them to write down things that they would like to order on... I do not hand out order forms until the end of the show....... :)

I do lapboards. A friend that does Home & Gardens took apart the catalogs and did this. However, I don't think I'd want to put in that time. It doesn't take that long to refill the lapboards. I kind of liked it as a guest, but not that much difference. As for catalogs getting banged up, I think about the sleeves getting gross too. Plus, more weight...ick. I think I'll still with my lapboards. I like them b/c I know as a guest, I appreciate having something to write on that's not my lap.

I hand catalogs, receipts, and drawing slip to each guest and put a stack on the table for late guests. Sometimes I give them the guest flyer, but most of the time I have one copy that is in my flip chart and I talk about it when I go through the flip chart. I thought about the binder, but decided it would take too much time to put them together. I used to do pocket folders, then manilla folders, now I just give them the few items and start. I tell them they can take the catalog home if they want. Some take them, some give them back to me because they know they are an expense.

You just have to do what works best for you.

I was to a Premier Jewelry party last year, and the consultant had catalogs that were laminated and spiral bound. We did not have the option of getting a copy of the catalog to take home. That irked me. Had I taken one home, I may have seen something else to add to my order. But the spiral ones were really nice to look through at the show. I don't know if she got them from their supply order or had them made, but they'd be really expensive to have made - 28 sheets laminated (Fall catalog - 56 pages) plus punching and spiral binding.

I've also been to parties where the consultant had the book in page protectors, and it just didn't look very professional. The protectors were a little beat-up, as were the folders she had them in. Maybe if she had used the heavy-duty protectors instead of the economy weight, and had put them into 1/2" binders instead of paper folders, they would have stayed in better condition.

I agree the quality of the page protectors would matter. The folders I talked about weren’t paper; they were plastic on the back with a clear plastic front.

missydivine said:
I agree the quality of the page protectors would matter. The folders I talked about weren’t paper; they were plastic on the back with a clear plastic front.
Those covers would also look more professional than the paper "prong" folders. :)

I just started doing PC and have my first Open House in a couple of weeks. I have been busy preparing and planning my event.

I am using what I like to call 'Presentation Binders'. I purchased 20 1/2" black binders with inside pockets ($1.39 ea.) and 400 diamond clear sheet protectors through Sams.com. I only spent $60 including shipping. I priced everything out online (Officemax, Office Depot etc) and did find office supply warehouses that were priced very well but Sams was by far the best! And the shipping was super fast (1-2 days max)

I took 20 catalogs and removed the staples and cut straight down the middle. Becareful to only cut through a few sheets at a time or the pages will wander. I trimed off any crooked edges and set them aside. Since the new discontinued list came out I also went through and highlighted all of the disc. products for easy reference.

In the front pocket is where I put the couple of games that will be played. I am going to do the 'Couch Potato' game. You have a list of commercial slogans and have 3-5 minutes to get as many as you can (makes me wish I had a PC timer) and the winner actually gets a potato. The person with the potato is the first to get up and help demonstrate products using....the potato.

I also decided to play the clothspin game. Everyone gets a clothspin and if during the show if you catch anyone crossing there legs you can take theres from them. Normally the object it who ever has the most wins. I am going to put a different spin on it though. All of the clothspins will be marked in some fashion (numbers, shapes etc) There is one clothspin that has a special marking on it and even if there are less people than expect I will ensure that clothspin goes into circulation. Who ever has it at the end of the show will recieve free shipping.

As far as the binders though, each page on the catalog had its own sheet protector. In the beginning of the binder I put the months host and guest specials. Throughout the catalog I put in extra sheets with product ideas, recipes and information sheets that I made up on my computer relating to the product lines. I wanted to give a personal touch. At the end of the binder I put in a few wonderful sheets on recruiting to help give people a nice overview of what it would be like to join the PC family. The end pocket held there order forms and pen. I made up a nice label for the front of the binder and that was it.

It was a little bit of work, mainly the cutting, but it went by super fast and the end result was well worth it. I now have 20 'Presentation Binders' filled with information that looks professional and a guaranteed 20 catalogs that will not walk away. If by some grace of God there are more than 20 (That would be wonderful) I will have catalog and the information set aside for the extra people. I figured 20 was a safe number. The only time any extra time and work will have to be invested is when the change over occurs and when the new specials come out.

Since I came into PC at the end of the season I still have alot of the Spring/Summer catalogs. At every show I will encourage anyone who would like to take a catalog home to see me at the end of the show. At that time I will touch lightly on doing a catalog show, tell them about ordering online and that they may call me personaly to place an order at any time.

I plan on making up my own contact/comment cards and wish list (again I like the personal touch). In the process of sending out my open house e-mails and invitations I have been spreading the word that everyone who attends will get a thank you gift from me but did not tell them what (spatula, paring knife etc) for filling out the cards. Attached to the gifts will be my business card and refrigerator magnet. This will give people an insentive for filling out the cards and will in turn give me a nice client base to begin building on and based on there wish list and interest in hosting/joing many reasons to send emails and phone calls.

I plan to do an auction, but want to keep it interesting by not showing people what they are bidding on. I will pass it around so people can feel the weight (the big prize is the mini bar pan) and maybe give it a little shake. I wraped them in white butcher paper and took a sharpie and drew a bunch of '?' marks on them.

I also plan to put a spin on the 'ugliest kitchen utensil'. Im sure its been done many times over though. I am going to give $100 (auction dollars) to each person who brings an item. Im going to place them on a table so that no one know what anyone else brought. Everyone is going to vote on which one is the worst and that person will be able to purchase the PC version (if available) at my cost.

(I think i hijacked my own reply) BUT I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Am I going a little over the top? I just want to insure that my first show is one that my friends, family and there friends found exciting, entertaining, fun and would be excited to either host one of my shows or get on my team.

PLAN B: If all else fails I always make my aunts margaritta recipe ;) the are affecitionately call 'knock-you-naked' margarittas.

MainStChef said:
I just started doing PC and have my first Open House in a couple of weeks. I have been busy preparing and planning my event.

I am using what I like to call 'Presentation Binders'. I purchased 20 1/2" black binders with inside pockets ($1.39 ea.) and 400 diamond clear sheet protectors through Sams.com. I only spent $60 including shipping. I priced everything out online (Officemax, Office Depot etc) and did find office supply warehouses that were priced very well but Sams was by far the best! And the shipping was super fast (1-2 days max)

I took 20 catalogs and removed the staples and cut straight down the middle. Becareful to only cut through a few sheets at a time or the pages will wander. I trimed off any crooked edges and set them aside. Since the new discontinued list came out I also went through and highlighted all of the disc. products for easy reference.

In the front pocket is where I put the couple of games that will be played. I am going to do the 'Couch Potato' game. You have a list of commercial slogans and have 3-5 minutes to get as many as you can (makes me wish I had a PC timer) and the winner actually gets a potato. The person with the potato is the first to get up and help demonstrate products using....the potato.

I also decided to play the clothspin game. Everyone gets a clothspin and if during the show if you catch anyone crossing there legs you can take theres from them. Normally the object it who ever has the most wins. I am going to put a different spin on it though. All of the clothspins will be marked in some fashion (numbers, shapes etc) There is one clothspin that has a special marking on it and even if there are less people than expect I will ensure that clothspin goes into circulation. Who ever has it at the end of the show will recieve free shipping.

As far as the binders though, each page on the catalog had its own sheet protector. In the beginning of the binder I put the months host and guest specials. Throughout the catalog I put in extra sheets with product ideas, recipes and information sheets that I made up on my computer relating to the product lines. I wanted to give a personal touch. At the end of the binder I put in a few wonderful sheets on recruiting to help give people a nice overview of what it would be like to join the PC family. The end pocket held there order forms and pen. I made up a nice label for the front of the binder and that was it.

It was a little bit of work, mainly the cutting, but it went by super fast and the end result was well worth it. I now have 20 'Presentation Binders' filled with information that looks professional and a guaranteed 20 catalogs that will not walk away. If by some grace of God there are more than 20 (That would be wonderful) I will have catalog and the information set aside for the extra people. I figured 20 was a safe number. The only time any extra time and work will have to be invested is when the change over occurs and when the new specials come out.

Since I came into PC at the end of the season I still have alot of the Spring/Summer catalogs. At every show I will encourage anyone who would like to take a catalog home to see me at the end of the show. At that time I will touch lightly on doing a catalog show, tell them about ordering online and that they may call me personaly to place an order at any time.

I plan on making up my own contact/comment cards and wish list (again I like the personal touch). In the process of sending out my open house e-mails and invitations I have been spreading the word that everyone who attends will get a thank you gift from me but did not tell them what (spatula, paring knife etc) for filling out the cards. Attached to the gifts will be my business card and refrigerator magnet. This will give people an insentive for filling out the cards and will in turn give me a nice client base to begin building on and based on there wish list and interest in hosting/joing many reasons to send emails and phone calls.

I plan to do an auction, but want to keep it interesting by not showing people what they are bidding on. I will pass it around so people can feel the weight (the big prize is the mini bar pan) and maybe give it a little shake. I wraped them in white butcher paper and took a sharpie and drew a bunch of '?' marks on them.

I also plan to put a spin on the 'ugliest kitchen utensil'. Im sure its been done many times over though. I am going to give $100 (auction dollars) to each person who brings an item. Im going to place them on a table so that no one know what anyone else brought. Everyone is going to vote on which one is the worst and that person will be able to purchase the PC version (if available) at my cost.

(I think i hijacked my own reply) BUT I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Am I going a little over the top? I just want to insure that my first show is one that my friends, family and there friends found exciting, entertaining, fun and would be excited to either host one of my shows or get on my team.

PLAN B: If all else fails I always make my aunts margaritta recipe ;) the are affecitionately call 'knock-you-naked' margarittas.

I personally don't think your going over board... DO YOU have photos of your show presentation binders??? Sounds like your really orgainzed!!! I really need help in that department :eek: :eek:

OK, I have tried this in several different ways over the last 4 years and here are my comments:

Folders - I used to use black paper folders with 2 pockets and the page holders to hold several page protectors. I'd put a catalog and order form in the front pocket, the guest special, host specials (upcoming), host flyer, fundraiser flyer and wedding registry/shower flyer in the page protectors, and then recruiting flyers in the back pocket. I went through the whole thing during my demo so they knew everything in the folder. After about a year or so, the folders started looking worn (food stuck to them, rips, etc.), so I tried something else.

Catalog/order form - I started just putting out a catalog and order form for everyone with a pen, and then handed out the drawing slips after my demo. This worked ok, but people complained that they didn't have something to lean on, and I noticed that my sales of the guest specials were going down. I went back to the folders for a bit, and also tried not giving catalogs until the end, but at the risk of a severe uprising, I went back to giving the catalogs at the begining of the show.

Lap Boards - I currently use the Lap Boards from Merrill. Last year I got back from Conference and just decided to bite the bullet and get them. I ordered 18 of them and carry them in an old conference tote from a few years ago. I put the recruiting flyer in the full sleeve on the back, and then the catalog, the guest special and upcoming host specials in the 1/2 sleeve on the front. I hand out the drawing slips after my demo, and then the order forms after that. I used to put the shopping list in there from the write in receipts, but it seemed like too much paperwork and I decided to stop. Now, they only get 1 flyer with the catalog - current month's guest special on one side, next month's on the other.

I also use the Table Top Flip Chart to go through all of the specials and programs we offer them during the show, and then I leave that on the coffee table (or a centrally located table) so they can browse through it. I take it to where I am taking orders, too, so I can page through it with them if they have a question or if they're considering hosting a show. In that, I have the current guest special, host flyer, upcoming host specials, fundraiser flyer, wedding registry flyer, and all of the new product cards that we've been getting (cookware, trifle bowl, deep covered baker, etc.).

I definitely prefer the lap boards over the folders - it gives them a nice surface to write on, and they don't "grow legs" and disappear like the folders used to. I put my business card on a magnet in there, too, and I tell them they can take ANYTHING out of the lap board, but just return the lap board and pen to me for my future shows.

I liked Ann's idea of giving them a manilla folder to take home and use to store their receipts in, and I may try that out if I get tired of the lap boards. But, after I invested in the lap boards, I told myself I'd use them for at least a year (or more!). So, we'll see. Sometimes I randomly survey the guests to see how they liked their paperwork that evening (too much, not enough, etc.). I also ask people who've done multiple shows with me which way they liked better, if they saw the other ways. Most of them have said they love the lap boards, so I'm sticking with them for now! :)

Hope that helps - sorry I'm so long-winded!! ;)

PS - Oh, and the only time I have separated a catalog and put it in page protectors in a binder is for trade shows/expos for people to look through and place an order. If they really want a catalog or book a show, then I give them one to take home. Too many of them were walking off and I wasn't getting the return on them, so that's the only time it's been valuable for me to do that.

Last edited:
no worries about being long winded........ I bit the bullet last year and bought six lap boards then in January of this year.. I got a surpise when 10 people showed up for a show... so I ran out of lapboards... so I figured that I would go ahead and order all of them that merrill has.... People like them.. and I get comments on them all the time.. and yes it did help Cathy!! :)

hmmm.... I used to take homemade lapboards, and they grew legs - probably because they looked homemade. I hated the extra weight. But maybe when my current box of file folders is almost gone, I'll invest in some of the Merrill boards. My new computer is significantly lighter than my old, so that will make up some of the weight difference (yes, I take a laptop to most of my shows).

chefann said:
(yes, I take a laptop to most of my shows).

I take a laptop, too! And, mine's a big Toshiba, so I carry 2 bags of paperwork, etc. I prefer to only take one bag of p-work, but the 2nd bag with the lapboards in it really isn't that bad. As long as I say my little speech about "take anything you want just leave the lap board and pen", I usually get them back.

My old one was a Toshiba! The new one's a MacBook, and it's about 1.5 POUNDS lighter than the Toshiba!

I take a laptop to my shows with me too..... I pack my rolling case so that my laptop fits right on top and it is the first thing that I see when I open my case at shows..... I carry my rolling case, show to go tote, and tool turn about bag to my shows..... My laptop is a Dell I used to have a Toshiba.....

I know - it's only 2 years old, though, and works fine, so I don't need to replace it yet. I'd love a MacBook - DH says that'll be the next laptop we get, but we already have 2 desktops and 2 laptops, so I don't think it'll be anytime soon! ;) Yes, we're tech-happy here - LOL!

cathyskitchen said:
I know - it's only 2 years old, though, and works fine, so I don't need to replace it yet. I'd love a MacBook - DH says that'll be the next laptop we get, but we already have 2 desktops and 2 laptops, so I don't think it'll be anytime soon! ;) Yes, we're tech-happy here - LOL!

I hear that one.... my DH is an engineer so he is like this computer tech geek.... :rolleyes: a cute geek but a geek none the less!!! :rolleyes: :D

Wow MainStChef,
You have really put your heart and soul into this. I live in San Antonio also and would love to know how your show turns out.

Hmm - good idea, Leah, about putting your laptop in your rolling tote. However, if you see my reply to someone else regarding the rolling tote, you'll see we don't get along really well lately, and I'm thinking of ditching him soon. I have a nice laptop bag from VIP that's padded and holds all of my host packets and other paperwork, plus my laptop, so that has worked well for me for the past 2 years. Thanks for the idea, though!! :) Maybe if Rolling Tote and I patch things up I can use it! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
Hmm - good idea, Leah, about putting your laptop in your rolling tote. However, if you see my reply to someone else regarding the rolling tote, you'll see we don't get along really well lately, and I'm thinking of ditching him soon. I have a nice laptop bag from VIP that's padded and holds all of my host packets and other paperwork, plus my laptop, so that has worked well for me for the past 2 years. Thanks for the idea, though!! :) Maybe if Rolling Tote and I patch things up I can use it! ;)

I read about your sad story with your rolling tote... Maybe you could patch things up with it...:rolleyes: ;) The only reason I dont' put it in it's own laptop case is becasue by that time I have brought four bags to a show.... and I feel liek I am moving into the host house!!! LOL:eek: :D :eek:

I used to do folders with lots of cute flyers. Now I use lapboards with a catalog and write in receipt. I pass out door prize drawing slips at the end - after they know me better (if you give them at the beginning they may not give as much info since you are a total stranger).

I tell them the specials during the show and remind them at the end. I use the 3 part write in receipts except May and other months that have specials that are not for sale in the book - then I use the downloaded one from CC.

I WANT everyone to take my catalogs and I tell them to leave them at the dr's, beauty shop, car dealer, etc if they don't want them anymore. I have found that the catalogs are a lot better use of my advertizing dollar then most anything else. I tried the paper and other publications and get let payback on those than on people finding my catalog somewhere.

I no longer carry catalogs with me when out and about though. I have business cards at all times and if someone wants a catalog I get their info and send or drop one off to them. I do carry the mini new product catalogs though and will share that - pointing out my contact info in case they want to know more.

cathyskitchen said:
Only 2 and 2? Let's see, I just sold the Toshiba, so we're down to 3 laptops. And desktops... it's just too embarassing to mention.
and they're all Macs. :D

I would be happy to show you some pictures of the binders. I'll also attach some of the invormation sheets that I put in them. I am so thankful for finding this forum. Alot of the sheets were ones that I found in the files here. I just changed some of the colors, text and modified them to my taste. I also printed them on photo paper and it gave them a wonderful extra pop. Some many wonderful people willing to share there hardwork and experiences is not something you come across these days. Keep an eye open because it will be later this evening.

chefann said:
Only 2 and 2? Let's see, I just sold the Toshiba, so we're down to 3 laptops. And desktops... it's just too embarassing to mention.
and they're all Macs. :D

LOL - I should say 2 and 2 that we USE - there are several desktops in the attic waiting for my DH to erase/take out the hard drives so we can donate them to local schools. Ahh, technology - what did we ever do without it?! ;)

MainStChef said:
I would be happy to show you some pictures of the binders. I'll also attach some of the invormation sheets that I put in them. I am so thankful for finding this forum. Alot of the sheets were ones that I found in the files here. I just changed some of the colors, text and modified them to my taste. I also printed them on photo paper and it gave them a wonderful extra pop. Some many wonderful people willing to share there hardwork and experiences is not something you come across these days. Keep an eye open because it will be later this evening.

That is why I like the forum so much.. their are so many great ideas on here..... that it doesn't matter if someone else generated the idea.... :D

1. What is a guest binder and why is it useful in Pampered Chef bookings?

A guest binder is a physical or digital binder that contains essential information and materials for Pampered Chef parties or bookings. It is useful because it helps presenters stay organized and prepared, and also provides a convenient and professional way to share information with guests.

2. What are the main components of a guest binder for Pampered Chef bookings?

The main components of a guest binder typically include a catalog, order form, recipe cards, and other important materials such as hostess benefits, special offers, and business opportunity information. Some presenters may also include samples or product demonstrations in their guest binders.

3. How can a guest binder save time and resources for Pampered Chef presenters?

By having a pre-made guest binder, presenters do not have to constantly hand out catalogs and other materials during the party. This saves time and resources and allows the presenter to focus on engaging with guests and showcasing products.

4. Has anyone successfully used a guest binder for Pampered Chef bookings?

Yes, many Pampered Chef presenters have found success in using guest binders for their bookings. It not only helps them stay organized, but also creates a professional and polished image for their business.

5. What are some additional items that can be included in a guest binder for Pampered Chef bookings?

In addition to the main components mentioned earlier, presenters can also include business cards, contact information, and any other promotional or informational materials that they feel would be helpful for their guests. Some presenters may also personalize their guest binders with their own branding or creative touches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
patty42240