• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Theme Show Binder: Seeking Advice

In summary, rbvernonHO has display cards available on supply order or for download on CC that are great for in a theme show binder. Ann has a "Why Binder" that is great for holding all of the information for a theme show. Chefann has a small binder that can be passed around at shows. It has hosting info, upcoming specials, recruiting info, and theme shows. It's also handy to have at fairs/festivals because then you have that info if anyone asks about it.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I have set a goal for the month of August to make a theme show binder. Well I am not sure where to start, what to put in the binder. Would it even be worth it to make a theme show binder? :confused: I would grealty appreciate anyone help or input.

Thanks so much,

rbvernon

HO has display cards available on supply order or for download on CC that are great for in a theme show binder. I have a small binder I pass around at shows. It has hosting info, upcoming specials, recruiting info, and theme shows. It's also handy to have at fairs/festivals because then you have that info if anyone asks about it.

Chefann....do you use the display binder too?

I used to, but it takes up so much room and I don't usually have a display table at shows - just the counter where I'm working. And it's hard to pass around since it's vertical and awkward to flip through. My pass around binder is actually the black PC binder that's on supply order, so it has the logo on the front and looks really classy. It's also only 1/2" (or less!) so it doesn't take up much room in my bag.

That's a great idea. I unfortunately just ordered more of those clear plastic protectors that go in the display binder. At my show on Sat. I decided I hate that display for the same reasons you mentioned. I think I'll have to order the black PC binder next time. I wonder if anyone is interested in buying the black one from me, plus those page protectors. :)

will the display pages fit in regular sheet protectors to put in the smaller binder?

Yes, they will. They're standard 8 1/2 x 11".

I'm glad I read this thread - I've been going back and forth on whether to buy more theme show display cards, and whether to buy the inserts for them. I guess I know now to get the cards but just put them in my normal "pass-around" binder (which is funny, because that is what I just did with the ones I just got in my CO kit).

Thanks Ladies!

Thanks Ann.

One thing I did do with the cards is photocopy them onto regular paper. I find the cardstock to be too hard to deal with in a binder. I made color copies of the cards and put them into page protectors. It's now much easier to turn the pages.

I have a "Why Binder" of sorts and was thinking of expanding it to include all of taht stuff with tabbed dividers to make it easier to flip through!

chefann said:
I have a small binder I pass around at shows. It has hosting info, upcoming specials, recruiting info, and theme shows. It's also handy to have at fairs/festivals because then you have that info if anyone asks about it.

I do the same, but I also have bridal shower and fundraiser brochures as well. Didn't get any theme show stuff in there yet either. Am working on it though! :)

What is a theme show binder?

A theme show binder is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to organize and plan their themed cooking shows. It includes recipes, tips, and ideas for decorations and activities that align with the chosen theme.

Why is it important to create a theme show binder?

A theme show binder helps to streamline the planning process for themed cooking shows. It ensures that all necessary materials and recipes are easily accessible and helps to create a cohesive and memorable experience for guests.

What should be included in a theme show binder?

A theme show binder should include a list of themed recipes, shopping lists, decoration ideas, game or activity ideas, and any necessary handouts or printables. It can also include information about the products being featured.

How can I make my theme show binder stand out?

To make your theme show binder stand out, consider adding visual elements such as colorful tabs or dividers, incorporating themed stickers or graphics, and using different fonts and colors for different sections. You can also include personal touches, such as handwritten notes or photos, to make it more unique.

Where can I find inspiration for themed cooking shows?

There are many sources for inspiration for themed cooking shows, including Pampered Chef's website and social media pages, cookbooks, cooking magazines, and Pinterest. You can also draw inspiration from your own interests or current trends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillvw76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb