• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Themes...how Do You Do These??

In summary, you will offer two recipes every month and guests will be able to taste them before they choose one. Every month you will also offer a choice of two recipes that PChef has pictures for.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have been debating with myself on how to use theme shows. I was going to create a binder with many themes and have my hosts pick out the one they like. Each theme would constitute a recipe and an invitation (I send these out for my hosts).

In discussions with my director, I have decided to reduce the number of choices. Every month, I will offer a choice of two recipes - a savory and a sweet. I will have pre-made themed invitations that will go along with these recipes.

I would like to have a sheet in my host packets showing the recipes for the month. I am attaching two that I have done so far and would love anyone's input. I could put these as well in the binder that I pass around at my shows to show guests the recipes they could potentially be choosing from when they have a show.

For now, I've picked recipes for which PChef has pics for. But, I will make a point of testing the recipes prior (we all do that, right?? :p ) and taking pics for these theme sheets.

Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks! :D

Attachments

• JCN and WNCB.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 305
  • TPPB and CRCT.doc
    55 KB · Views: 285
PChefPEI said:
For now, I've picked recipes for which PChef has pics for. But, I will make a point of testing the recipes prior (we all do that, right?? :p ) and taking pics for these theme sheets.

You know, I've really gotta change this, but I've never tested a recipe before a party. I've just been really lucky that they have all came out very well! The reason I don't test them is because usually they have 1 or 2 ingredients I can't stand the taste of, and since I live alone, no way will I taste the food. LOL So I don't test, cause I wouldn't know if they came out tasting like they are suppose to.

Debala715 said:
You know, I've really gotta change this, but I've never tested a recipe before a party. I've just been really lucky that they have all came out very well! The reason I don't test them is because usually they have 1 or 2 ingredients I can't stand the taste of, and since I live alone, no way will I taste the food. LOL So I don't test, cause I wouldn't know if they came out tasting like they are suppose to.

LOL!! Good point. Do you work outside the home? You could take your recipes into work and have your co-workers taste-test. I do that all the time, and haven't made anything yet that no-one liked!

The reason I found that I should be testing them is because I'm a little more familiar with the recipe. And I did make a recipe once that I found wasn't using a whole lot of tools and I regretted making it.

I try to test the recipes, but not always. Our director usually asks volunteers to bring a recipe to our cluster meetings every month. That gives you a chance to try out a recipe that maybe you would not want to make for home. I do that all of the time, because there are some recipes that either me or my husband won't eat.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of deciding how to use theme shows. It can be overwhelming trying to come up with a variety of themes and recipes to go along with them. I think your idea of offering two recipes each month - one savory and one sweet - is a great compromise. It gives your hosts a choice without being too overwhelming. I also love the idea of pre-made themed invitations to go along with the recipes. It adds a fun and cohesive element to the show. As for the recipe sheet in your host packets, I think that's a great idea as well. It gives your hosts a preview of what they can expect and helps them prepare for their show. And I agree, it's always a good idea to test out recipes before presenting them to guests. That way, you can make any necessary adjustments and have your own personal experience to share with your guests.One suggestion I have is to also include some information about the products that will be used in the recipes. This could be a brief description of the product, its benefits, and maybe even a quick tip or trick for using it in the recipe. This not only adds value to the recipe sheet, but also helps to showcase the products and their versatility.Overall, I think your approach to using theme shows is well thought out and organized. Keep up the great work and happy cooking! :)

What are the most popular show themes for Pampered Chef parties?

Some of the most popular show themes for Pampered Chef parties include "Around the World," "Girls' Night In," "Grill Master," "Instant Pot Party," and "Healthy Eating."

How do I choose a show theme for my Pampered Chef party?

When choosing a show theme for your Pampered Chef party, consider your guests' interests, the time of year, and any current promotions or new products. You can also ask your consultant for suggestions based on your budget and party goals.

What are some ideas for incorporating the show theme into the party?

You can incorporate the show theme into your party by serving food and drinks that fit the theme, decorating with themed items, playing themed games or activities, and showcasing products that align with the theme.

Do I need to purchase specific products for a themed party?

No, you do not need to purchase specific products for a themed party. Your consultant will work with you to choose products that fit your budget and align with the theme.

Can I customize the show theme to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can customize the show theme to fit your preferences. Feel free to add your own personal touches, recipes, or activities to make the party unique to you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • NewtoMom