• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Home Cooking School Results

In summary, Deb spent an hour and a half calling people to follow up on the Taste of Home Cooking School Vendor Event and she has already booked three shows. She has two hot recruit leads.
sillylittlechef
So, I did my taste of home cooking school vendor event. Can I say, Woozah!
It was packed full of people. We had a line of people just waiting to register for our drawing. 2-$25 gift certs. I took half the stack of drawing slips and the other consultant who did this with me took half. I don't know what results she has so far, but, just looking at my slips I have 6 marked yes to hosting and 5 marked yes to opportunity. A ton of maybes a ton of blank and about 20 marked no. I think I have 150-200 slips in all.
Thanks Cindy for your help with the show. I hope you get very successful results.

I am so excited to get these results, and can't wait to call each and every one of them to let them know that they are second place winners of the FREE cooking show.
the booth was $395, and well worth it! I was worried that there wouldn't be enough people come through to split the results with one other consultant, but we could have split it three ways and still had more than enough people come through! It was awesome. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Sounds like it was a success for you!! WTG!!

WIsh they would have one in our area

Awesome! I'm doing one tonight so we'll see!

Way to go! Glad it was worth your time and money.

Now...don't be like me....CALL ALL OF THEM and follow up or you won't get any bookings!!!

That is great. Let us know how the follow-up phone calls go.

Well, I just spent an hour and a half calling and only reached a few people. So far only maybe laters, a few put me on your newsletter list, and a lot of voicemail. I didn't leave messages for most. I will try this evening. Good luck Deb, even though you are probably already gone.

Dusty,

Was this the one on the 10th in Effingham? If it was, I am so aggravated at myself and not being able to stay in IL past sunday. I'm showing this to hubby and letting him know just how many people one booth can attract. Way to go! That's alot of leads and I wish you the best of luck with them.

I'm home and have a BAG FULL OF SLIPS to sort through and call in the next few days....

I'll let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: Well, I've called most of the yeses and maybes. I have booked three shows so far (2 May, 1 June) and have 2 hot recruit leads.

I sent a postcard to those who marked no or didn't mark anything at all. It just thanked them for coming and offered a 10% discount on an order of $50 or more or $10 in free product when they book a show. I will eventually get around to calling all of them, but it just wasn't going to happen soon, so I though the postcard was a good way to stay in touch for now.

So that's it so far!

That's great Deb!! Good luck on your leads! You're on a roll!!!:D

1. What is the Taste of Home Cooking School Results event?

The Taste of Home Cooking School Results is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where home cooks can showcase their culinary skills and win prizes.

2. How can I participate in the Taste of Home Cooking School Results?

To participate in the event, you can submit your original recipe to the official Pampered Chef website during the entry period. A panel of judges will then select the top recipes to be featured at the live cooking demonstration.

3. What are the prizes for the Taste of Home Cooking School Results?

The prizes for the event include a grand prize of $5,000 cash, a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters, and a cooking class with a professional chef. Runner-up prizes include kitchen gadgets and appliances.

4. Is there an entry fee for the Taste of Home Cooking School Results?

No, there is no entry fee to participate in the event. It is free to submit your recipe for consideration.

5. How are the winners of the Taste of Home Cooking School Results chosen?

The winners are chosen by a panel of judges based on taste, creativity, and presentation of the submitted recipes. The audience at the live cooking demonstration also has the opportunity to vote for their favorite recipe, which counts towards the final decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Replies