• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ad Help for Taste of Home Cooking School!!

You can still get access to the ad generator after your 30-day trial. Just go to merrill.com and click on "Products" on the left side, and then select 'Ad Generator'. You will then be able to access all of your ads.
lakamper
I am doing the Taste of Home Cooking School and they have asked me to do an ad for my booth, I get the size of a business card. I can do my business card but I am sharing it with another consultant. Anybody do one that you would be willing to share?

I have ZERO creative juices when it comes to this!

Thanks!

Lisa K
Bemidji

JUST EARNED EXCELLENCE FOR YEAR 2, ONE MONTH EARLY! WAHOO!!

I used the one Merril provides. Not sure of the price but it is an ad generator and you know it will be ok for you to use with no worries

Merrill's ad generator is cheap ($3). That's what I'd use too. They have a couple I think to choose from.

I just subscribed to the ad generator and now I cant figure out where to go to get to it

cookwithmeandpc said:
I just subscribed to the ad generator and now I cant figure out where to go to get to it

Go back to Merrill's website. Along the left side where the links are, in the second section called "Products"- select 'Ad Generator'. Then it drops more link options- "Build An Ad", "Download Ads". You want to select "Build an Ad".

Then you click on the ad or ads you want to create. You can create as many as you want, or do ALL of them if you want. When you submit the ad, it will take a few minutes to generate. So you will be told to come back later to download it. That would be when you select "Download Ads" option. The ads you created will be listed for you to then download to your computer.

The generator tool was supposed to be just for 30-days, but I'll tell you- I ordered it over 3 years ago and paid the $2.99. I can STILL get into it. :D

What is the Taste of Home Cooking School?

The Taste of Home Cooking School is an interactive cooking experience where attendees can learn new recipes and techniques from professional chefs. It is hosted by Taste of Home magazine and sponsored by Pampered Chef.

What types of recipes will be featured at the event?

The recipes featured at the Taste of Home Cooking School vary, but they typically include a mix of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. These recipes are chosen to showcase different cooking methods and highlight the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to bring any cooking equipment or ingredients to the event?

No, all necessary equipment and ingredients will be provided at the event. However, you are welcome to bring a notepad and pen to take notes on the recipes and techniques being demonstrated.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, there will be a Pampered Chef booth set up at the event where you can purchase products featured in the cooking demonstrations. You can also place orders with a Pampered Chef consultant at the event.

Is there a cost to attend the Taste of Home Cooking School?

Yes, there is typically an admission fee to attend the Taste of Home Cooking School. However, this fee may vary depending on the location and any special promotions being offered. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cfort
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
peggyscookin
  • Jennie4PC