• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School

In summary, the "Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School" program is a collaborative fundraising opportunity between Pampered Chef and Taste of Home magazine. It allows organizations and groups to host a cooking school event featuring delicious recipes and cooking tips from Taste of Home's culinary experts. A portion of ticket sales and product sales goes towards the fundraising cause, and the program is open to anyone looking to raise funds for a cause. To get started, interested parties can fill out an online form and our team will provide all necessary materials and support. The event features a mix of classic and contemporary recipes from Taste of Home, and attendees will receive a program book with all the featured recipes.
Jennie4PC
So I called one of my contacts from the Taste of Home cooking school and she wants to do a fundraiser I told her the amopunts she can get and she is so excited. I will have to let you all know how it goes

Congrats on your first! I haven't done one yet, so no advice, but good luck!

Congrats. I'm trying to set a goal of doing one fundraiser a month (currently have never done one). Good luck. There is lots of great info on this site and several helpful documents in the file sectioin.

I have 2 fundraisers for November. I am excited, but also a bit nervous, since I have never done them. I would like to have 1 Fundraiser a month.

Hi there! That's fantastic news about the fundraiser with your Taste of Home contact! I'm sure it will be a huge success. I'd love to hear all about how it goes and if there's anything I can do to help support the event. Fundraisers are such a great way to not only raise money for a good cause, but also to share delicious recipes and spread the word about our amazing products. Keep me updated and best of luck!

1. What is the "Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School" program?

The "Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School" program is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Taste of Home magazine where we bring the popular Taste of Home Cooking School event to local communities as a fundraising opportunity. The event showcases delicious recipes and cooking tips from Taste of Home's culinary experts, and a portion of the ticket sales goes towards the fundraising cause.

2. How does the program benefit our organization?

By hosting a "Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School" event, your organization can raise funds through ticket sales, as well as through sales of Pampered Chef products at the event. We offer a generous commission on product sales, which can greatly contribute to your fundraising goals. Additionally, the event can also help to increase awareness and support for your cause within the community.

3. Who can participate in the program?

The "Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School" program is open to any organization or group looking to raise funds for a cause. This includes schools, sports teams, churches, non-profit organizations, and more. The program is also open to individuals looking to host a cooking school event as a fundraiser for a personal cause or charity.

4. How do we get started with the program?

To get started, simply fill out our online form to request more information about hosting a "Fundraising with Taste of Home Cooking School" event. Our team will then contact you to discuss the details and help you plan your event. We provide all the necessary materials and support to make the process as easy and successful as possible.

5. What types of recipes are featured at the event?

The recipes featured at the event are a mix of classic and contemporary dishes from Taste of Home's vast collection. They are carefully selected to appeal to a wide range of tastes and dietary preferences. The cooking demonstrations also include helpful tips and techniques that attendees can use in their own kitchens. Plus, attendees will receive a program book with all the featured recipes to take home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • raebates