• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special Qualifications: $189 + $77 Orders

In summary, the current guest special is the Ultimate Mix N' Scraper for orders totaling $189 or more plus an additional $77. To qualify, you must place an order totaling $189 or more and add an additional $77 worth of products. Any products can be chosen to reach the $77 qualification and the special is available for both online and in-person orders. Multiple orders cannot be combined to reach the qualification.
jnsr96
Hi anyone know if the host qualifies for the guest special? P3 is saying that "The number of sales based guest special items ordered is higher than the total purchase amount allows"- I have one guest (past host) with a $189 order and the host has a $77 order. I put a guest special in for each and it is saying the above...Thanks in advance!

Yes, the host can take advantage of the guest special, if their order after discounts, before tax and shipping is more than the requirement. There is a limit of one guest special for each person ordering on the show, when it's a "free with qualifying purchase" type special.

If the hosts order total includes the Host Special, and some free products, she might not have actually spent $60 out of pocket, so that is probably why she would be flagged, and not qualify for the Peeler.

What is the current guest special for orders totaling $189 or more plus an additional $77?

The current guest special for orders totaling $189 or more plus an additional $77 is the Ultimate Mix N' Scraper.

How do I qualify for the $189 + $77 guest special?

To qualify for the $189 + $77 guest special, you must place an order totaling $189 or more and add an additional $77 worth of products to your order.

Can I choose any products to reach the $77 qualification for the guest special?

Yes, you can choose any products you'd like to reach the $77 qualification for the guest special.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $189 + $77 qualification for the guest special?

No, multiple orders cannot be combined to reach the $189 + $77 qualification for the guest special. The orders must be placed all at once to qualify.

Is the $189 + $77 guest special available for online orders as well?

Yes, the $189 + $77 guest special is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply add the designated products to your cart to qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies