• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Receive an Additional 10% Off on Top of a Host Special?

In summary, The "Booking Benefit" is a special incentive offered to party hosts who book a party and have at least $200 in sales. To qualify for the benefit, you must meet the minimum sales amount and it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The benefit will be available to you at the same time as your party order and there is no limit to how many times you can receive it as long as you continue to book parties and meet the sales requirement.
pckelly
When my host now, goes to a show in Sept. to recieve the Host Special at 60% off, will she get an additional 10% off the Host Special with her PHD?

No. The monthly host special is 60% off. It's like the half price items at shows - the host doesn't get additional discounts from those either.

But she can use her 10% discount for everything else she wants to buy.

Thanks Beth, thats what I needed to know!! I thought so, I just wanted to be sure!!

Related to Can a Host Receive an Additional 10% Off on Top of a Host Special?

What is the "Booking Benefit" for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The "Booking Benefit" is a special incentive offered to hosts who book a party and have at least $200 in sales. This benefit can vary, but typically includes free products, discounted items, or a percentage off the host's order.

How do I qualify for the "Booking Benefit"?

To qualify for the "Booking Benefit", you must book a party and have at least $200 in sales. The sales can be from your own purchases or from your guests' purchases. Once your party reaches this minimum sales amount, you will be eligible for the "Booking Benefit".

Can I combine the "Booking Benefit" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Booking Benefit" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a special incentive offered exclusively to party hosts as a thank you for hosting a party and reaching the minimum sales amount.

When will I receive my "Booking Benefit" items or discount?

Your "Booking Benefit" items or discount will be available to you at the same time as your party order. If your party is a catalog or online party, your items or discount will be shipped directly to you after your party closes. If your party is an in-person party, your consultant will bring your items or discount to the party for you to take home that day.

Is there a limit to how many times I can receive the "Booking Benefit"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can receive the "Booking Benefit". As long as you continue to book parties and reach the minimum sales amount, you will continue to receive the benefit each time. It's just our way of saying thank you for being a loyal host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • workingontwo