• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Perfect Consultant Quick Book with These Easy Tips - Try It Now!

In summary, Jilly is creating a " Consultant Quick Book" to help her remember what she has learned and to keep track of her show highlights and rewards. She is using a white binder and calling it her " Consultant Quick Book." She has a catalog, host specials, guest specials, rewards booklet, wedding stuff, and recruiting incentives all organized into different tabs. She is trying to think of ideas for more content to put in the book.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Here is my new Try out thing I am doing.
I am using a white binder and putting my fab title page on it and calling it my Consultant Quick Book. I noticed in one of the videos where I watched the cooking show demo the consultant had a binder and I LOVED IT. She had the catalog all in seperate sheets. Mine is coming out soooooooo nice so far..I love it.
I get very confused as to what host specials are every month and what guest specials etc etc, so I have them seperated by tab and I want the host rewards sheet in there. Obviously I cut up a new catalog and put that in there. Did anyone else notice what else was in there? I am going to do an opportunity section like a Y page to personalize it.
What else so I can finish it and take pics for you guys?????:D :D

Sounds great already! What about the consultant incentives or recruiting incentives? I love seeing the print outs of all the stuff I can earn because it really motivates me. I wanna see pics ASAP!!

Consultant Incentives...what should this be? Our newest Brochures we got??? I need a visual. I am trying to think of what that girl was showing in her demo. member she showed a pic of her kid and husband and her.?

Maybe the current wedding brochure?

I want it to be the most current stuff with a tiny bit of personlization like she did at the beginning of the show. It looked very professional.

I only watched part of the video so I don't really know what you are talking about, but I was talking about the recruiting flyer that shows what you can earn when you submit your first 4 shows, $1250 in sales, etc.

Yes I just put that in there, and the rewards booklet, and the wedding registry sheet with the advertising campaign on the back. I am labeling ( of course) each tab. I can refer to the pages for myself if I need to find out something quick at a show and show people or just for myself. VERY HANDY!!

I will post pics of it when I get it done. It looks very nice.

You must go through a lot of labeling tape and have the backings stuck to your butt like I do!!

OH HAHAHAHA, Funny you say that, i am about to go to bed..and I am like..I better pick these up before Kevin gets pissy. And I am like damn, they are all over my face, my butt my head...HAHAHAHA. I am labeled. I definitely won't forget who I am...ahhaha

I should go too! Good night Jilley, and sweet dreams about organizing and labeling!

Jilly, this is a great idea!

You are the coolest. I'm just going to follow you around the board and steal all of your ideas. All of them.

You're my hero. :cool:

And really, I'm only being the slightest bit silly. You have the greatest ideas for organizing stuff! :)

I am trying to organize the book based on my show out line. I have the host rewards brochure and all the host specials for the next 3 months, guest specials, a catalog and every page in pocket protectors, I have the wedding stuff, rewards brochure, I am trying to think of other stuff based on the season. It is called my 2007 Consultant Quick Book. I gotta watch the demo CD again to see.

My goal si to get Jilleysue promoted to Director - can you IMAGINE the team she could grow with her organizational skills, motivation, and creativity!?!?

She`d have an army of her own!! All neat, ironed clothing, perfectly made beds....haha :) ....That would be great though! Carolyn - You go girl! get her promoted!!

I'll get there.............OH I'll get there!!!!
This quick book will allow us never to forget. I mean I know we write the specials in our planner, but it gives us a visual. I need that.
Give me ideas for more stuff inside if you have em.

Well just none of you are helping me on this are you??? Hmmmm well then..no pictures for you!!!! LOL

Jillysue, I have a book like this too. Like you, I included the guest/host specials for the upcoming months, the current catalog and all the new handouts from HO. I also included information on any promotions that I do personally and on the different theme shows that I do.

OK....NOW WE ARE TALKING!!!! Thanks Heather! That is what I did.
I think I will put a section on why I do my business!

I started putting together a book like this last week. I put some bridal registry information, bridal showers, fundraisers. Then some theme shows. I hadn't thought of putting a book in their though. I put page protectors on everything to keep it looking nice.

I have a big book, too, but I've not thought of putting the catalog pages in there.Jilly, please show us pictures!!!!!

YES YES, OF COURSE I WILL. Just got to finish and watch the chicks demo again to tonight to see what it looks like. I like finished products going on for you allllllll to see!

Jilley, I put one of these together too after seeing that DVD. Here's what's in mine:

66% of catty under $20 (is anyone redoing for spring??)
Host benefits flier
Host/Guest specials for this month & next 2
I did have some pics of me & DH and trips we took but I felt weird talking about that in front of ppl I don't know as well so I'm taking that out.
Counter sample from Home Depot (I want to use $$ to remodel kitchen)
Incentive trip brochure
Super starter brochure...will need to replace
Chart of free items I have earned
Wedding registry brochure (prolly will replace w/new flier)
Fundraiser fliers
GC sample

Hope that helps! Depending on if it's a long cook demo depends on if I do at beginning or end of show...if it's a 30 min bake like choc pecan tart i do it while it's baking. Otherwise I do it as part of the opening like in the video.

Perfect..Thank you!!

I was going to mention our FUN-raisers flyer!

I have a book similar that I discuss breifly at the beginning of my shows and then pass around for people to look at during my demo. I had never thought to put dividers, I would love to see pictures on how you did the dividers!!!

I cant wait to see the pictures.

Can you just see it now--order your host packets and Consultant Guides from Jilleysue? It'll be a PC infomercial! Got to love our Jilleysue!

What video are y'all referring to? Did you get a new one?

pamperedharriet said:
Can you just see it now--order your host packets and Consultant Guides from Jilleysue? It'll be a PC infomercial! Got to love our Jilleysue!

Yeah forget PC....maybe I should start my own business in doing Packets...LOL:D

Ya know Nancy's Artwork started out as someone designing stickers for her friend who was a consultant and look what that's turned into... just an idea for ya Jill :)

yeah no doubt huh?

I think set packets and guidebooks for you everyone would be sooooo much easier...god. SOOO Much easier

Where's the pics Jilley?? I am so excited to see the final product... the cover can be Kev's new arse tatoo!!

And a list of the final contents? I'm waiting so I can copy you!

LOL....I am working on it. My DVD had a glitch last night, So I have stuff in there, but I wanted to watch again. I should finish most of it tonight. Damn labels take some time. I don't want to put it in half butted have ya'll say, what about this, what about this....LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • ccmahaffey