• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Your Order Delivery: Tips and Ideas to Stand Out - Cyndi's Consulting

The choc/cherries cake is delivered to the host as well.I almost always do the choc/cherries 12 min. microwave cake right before my shows. I just bring the ingredients and whip it together there. I also time it so that it will be coming out...The choc/cherries cake is delivered to the host as well.
CyndiWilliams
Hi Everyone,

So, I was just wondering.... What do you all include when you deliver your orders? Do you add anything special to the bag? Do you dress it up any?

All I am doing is the receipt and products.... I think they need something else to make me stand out from all the other Consultants they could choose to work with . Any suggestions?

Cyndi

All my orders get delivered to the host. I don't do a thing!

If you have extra recipe cards give one in each bag that is what I do sometimes.

Cyndi~

I don't deliver the stuff...99% of the orders go straight to the host and she sorts and delivers.

I use a red THANK YOU stamp with a chef's hat on the receipts...but that's about it!

Mine go to the hosts too. The only way the order comes to me is if the host is going to be out of town and I still do not sort it, I take it to her when she gets home.

OK, so we print the receipts and give them to the hosts to deliver.And would I just give the recipe cards to the host to distribute as well? The only concern I have about letting the hosts do all the delivery is that they may not be as "prompt" as me... which might leave PC looking slow.

If the order gets delivered to me cause I have outside orders on her show I usually bag all of them up and deliver the ones I planned on to give the hostess the rest I print the receipts and put with the recipe card in the sacks.

CyndiWilliams said:
OK, so we print the receipts and give them to the hosts to deliver.

And would I just give the recipe cards to the host to distribute as well?

The only concern I have about letting the hosts do all the delivery is that they may not be as "prompt" as me... which might leave PC looking slow.

You want your job to look simple....doing all of the deliveries yourself is going to turn off potential recruits! I know that if I had thought I had to make deliveries for every show, there is NO WAY I would have ever signed! Plus, some of my shows are 45 min-1hr away.....I don't want and can't afford all of that drive time!

If you are concerned about delivery, you can send an email, or make CC calls letting people know that the order has been shipped and the host should be receiving their products in X days.

Depending on my host...I have the orders shipped to her or to me. I have had some pretty sketchy hosts in the past, so sometime its nice to bypass them. I also have the show delivered to me if there are checks from customers that I am worried about not clearing.However, in a normal case...I send the host a package the day her show closes. It includes the receipts, a business card for each bag, and for some products (i.e. fluted pan or deep covered baker) I send a copy of good recipes that can be made with it.*that has been a selling point of the stoneware fluted pan, I tell them that if they purchase it that night I will give them over 30 recipes they can make in it. My sales of these have gone up, it's not unusual for me to sale 8 of these in one show.

AmieCream said:
*that has been a selling point of the stoneware fluted pan, I tell them that if they purchase it that night I will give them over 30 recipes they can make in it. My sales of these have gone up, it's not unusual for me to sale 8 of these in one show.

Wow! That is a great idea. Can would mind posting the recipes?

AmieCream said:
*that has been a selling point of the stoneware fluted pan, I tell them that if they purchase it that night I will give them over 30 recipes they can make in it. My sales of these have gone up, it's not unusual for me to sale 8 of these in one show.

Amie,

Would you be willing to share with us more details on the "over 30 recipes" that you give them?

I, too, would love to implement this.

Thanks,
Cyndi

And THANK YOU to everyone for your input!I have started delivering my first orders today. Equipped with all your advice.{{{HUGS}}}
Thanks!
Cyndi

Of course I don't mind!

as the case with most of my flyers...I got the file from here! But I will post it again anyway.

I almost always do the choc/cherries 12 min. microwave cake right before my shows. I just bring the ingredients and whip it together there. I also time it so that it will be coming out of the microwave a few minutes before the show starts. That way the earlybirds can see me make it...but the ontime folks smell it and watch it flip out of the stone.

At the last few shows, every time I am bringing it out of the microwave some earlybird is raving about how quick it was to make and how they can't believe it was made in the microwave (selling themselves on it and the other guests)!!!

I mean it's just $27 for each but it adds up fast!!!

Attachments

• Stoneware Fluted Pan Recipe Collection.doc
    197.5 KB · Views: 331
I offer a "30 ways in 30 Days" for stoneware first timers...

and a flyer with recipes on it for the DCB.

These are "borrowed" from here too! I keep them in my reference binder that I carry with me to the shows and try to hand it to them at checkout. If for some reason I am out, I will attach it to their receipt.

Attachments

• Covered Baker Recipe flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 30 Ways In 30 Days Page 1 of 2.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 30 Ways In 30 Days Page 2 of 2.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 229
Since I just started in November and haven't had over 10 orders on a Show and usually buy things myself to enhance my Kit/owned products, I send them to me for now. My DD sells Close To My Heart stamping, scrapbooking, and cardmaking supplies and I handmake thank you cards to go into my orders. Everyone appreciates the cards because they are "unique"!

CyndiWilliams said:
The only concern I have about letting the hosts do all the delivery is that they may not be as "prompt" as me... which might leave PC looking slow.
Had this happen one time w/a gal that had booked from the host. It took the host 3 months to get it to her. I was in touch w/both ladies trying over and over to work it out. I was going to go to the host's work to get the order and deliver it myself, then she told me she had mailed it. Needless to say the booked show never happened...she was not very happy and probably put some blame on me.

I do like the idea of a personal note. I do the same thing except I mail them out after the party closes-b/c I have a LARGE supply of arts. There was just a few shows I delivered items and I would staple the receipt with a business card to the bag for quick id on my part.

What are the delivery options for my Pampered Chef order?

We offer standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and next day shipping options for your convenience. Please note that expedited and next day shipping may incur additional fees.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping option you choose at checkout. Standard ground shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited and next day shipping will arrive sooner.

Can I track my order during the delivery process?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

What should I do if my order is missing or damaged during delivery?

If your order is missing or arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Can I change the delivery address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the delivery address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a change. If your order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot change the delivery address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom