• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Consultants Take Advantage of Booking Specials and Discounts as Hosts?

M
mzwizard
Hi! I'm not sure what area to post this, so I'll start here...

When we host a show as a consultant, are we allowed to take advantage of the booking special at the booked show and/or the 10% host discount?

I thougth I have read various emails telling gals how to utilize these specials for customer offers etc....but just read in Policies that we DON"T get to take advantage of these.

So I'm confused...and not sure if we do or don't.

I'm brand new, and just had my first show, submitted last night, that I hosted myself....

Thanks for any help!

mzwizard said:
Hi! I'm not sure what area to post this, so I'll start here...

When we host a show as a consultant, are we allowed to take advantage of the booking special at the booked show and/or the 10% host discount?

I thougth I have read various emails telling gals how to utilize these specials for customer offers etc....but just read in Policies that we DON"T get to take advantage of these.

So I'm confused...and not sure if we do or don't.

I'm brand new, and just had my first show, submitted last night, that I hosted myself....

Thanks for any help!

No, those 2 things you do not get.

You do not get 10% because you normally get 20% off...or however big your show was.
You get to buy the host special that month but not on shows booked.

janetupnorth said:
You get to buy the host special that month but not on shows booked.

Do you mean I can buy the host special on MY show (which I did order) but then not like a regular host can buy it each time one of her booked parties are held?

So on month's I really want the host special I can hold my own party to get it?

That would work!

That's right. If you are the host, you can get the host special. You, as a consultant, cannot use the booking benefit to get the host bonus at shows booked from your show. That's because getting bookings is part of our job. There's no need for the extra incentive.

mzwizard said:
Do you mean I can buy the host special on MY show (which I did order) but then not like a regular host can buy it each time one of her booked parties are held?

So on month's I really want the host special I can hold my own party to get it?

That would work!

That is right. You can buy the host special on the show you are hosting but you do not get the booking benefit for future shows booked from your show like other hosts. You can hold your own show each month that you want the host special and purchase as the host.

You also do not earn commission on any additional items ordered with the host discount on the show.

Related to Can Consultants Take Advantage of Booking Specials and Discounts as Hosts?

1. Can consultants take advantage of booking specials and discounts as hosts?

According to the policies of some companies, consultants are not allowed to take advantage of booking specials and discounts when hosting a show. However, there may be some exceptions depending on the company's specific rules and regulations.

2. Are consultants allowed to utilize booking specials for customer offers?

Some companies may allow consultants to use booking specials for customer offers, but this also depends on the company's policies. It's important to check with your company's rules and regulations or consult with your team leader for clarification.

3. Can consultants take advantage of the 10% host discount?

Similar to booking specials, the 10% host discount may or may not be allowed for consultants when hosting a show. It's best to refer to your company's policies or ask your team leader for guidance.

4. How can consultants utilize booking specials and discounts?

If your company allows consultants to take advantage of booking specials and discounts, there may be specific guidelines on how to utilize them. This could include using them for customer offers or using them to incentivize potential hosts to book a show.

5. I'm a new consultant, can I take advantage of booking specials and discounts when hosting my first show?

As a new consultant, it's important to familiarize yourself with your company's policies regarding booking specials and discounts. Some companies may allow new consultants to utilize these offers, while others may have specific rules for new consultants. It's best to clarify with your team leader or refer to your company's policies for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies