• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustments for Another Pampered Chef Consultant...

In summary, As a new consultant, you may have trouble with product adjustments for shows that are over a year old. You can call HO for assistance and they will need the host's name and show date or customer's name to look up the show. This feature was implemented in 2005 or 2006 and has made the process easier. It is still helpful to provide as much information as possible when requesting a product adjustment for another consultant's show.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I have heard that we can do product adjustments for another consultant, but I can't figure out how to do it if it's from over a year ago. As a new consultant in this small town, I've been getting emails and calls from people all around who ordered various items and need help with the warranty (a broken stone, a bent blade, etc.). They usually have their receipts, but since they're the write-on ones they're sometimes missing the consultant name or the host name, a show number, and sometimes even the show DATE is missing!

When I go to consultant corner to find the hostess for another show, it has never come up. I feel like I'm missing something--does someone have a step-by-step guide for a newbie? Or is it best to just have them call in? I'd really like to serve these gals, but I've not yet been successful on doing a product adjustment for another consultant's show. I'd kinda like to figure this all out.

If you aren't the original consultant, I believe you have to call rather than go online. I was told by HO that all you need is the host's name and approximate date of the show in case the host has had more than one.

They can also look it up by customer name - I've done that before with a call to them.

janetupnorth said:
They can also look it up by customer name - I've done that before with a call to them.
It depends on how long ago the item was ordered, though. Only in the last few years (I forget when it actually started) did they start actually retaining - if that's the right word - the customer information and what their order was.

Prior to that, they have to look up the show under the host and they look to see if that particular item was ordered on the show. If it's back in that time frame, they'll need you to give them the customer's name, address and phone number. But, now it's nice because they have all that information in there, provided the consultant entered it into PP or P3.

Thanks, everyone! I let her know what all I needed. I had assumed that everyone was doing their adjustments online and I couldn't figure out how the whole hostess thing worked. :blushing:

I think HO told me 2005 or 2006 is when they started filing by customer name. It still helps to be able to give them all the information that you can.

1. Can I exchange a product I purchased from another Pampered Chef Consultant?

Yes, you can exchange a product you purchased from another Pampered Chef Consultant within 30 days of purchase. You will need to provide a receipt or proof of purchase to complete the exchange.

2. What if I received a damaged or defective product from another Pampered Chef Consultant?

If you received a damaged or defective product from another Pampered Chef Consultant, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will help you with a product replacement or refund.

3. Can I return a product I purchased from another Pampered Chef Consultant?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns for products purchased from another Pampered Chef Consultant. However, you can contact the consultant directly for assistance with exchanging or returning the product.

4. What if I no longer want the product I purchased from another Pampered Chef Consultant?

If you no longer want the product you purchased from another Pampered Chef Consultant, you can contact the consultant directly to arrange an exchange or return. Please note that returns are subject to the consultant's return policy.

5. Are there any restrictions on exchanging products with another Pampered Chef Consultant?

There are no restrictions on exchanging products with another Pampered Chef Consultant as long as it is within 30 days of purchase and you have a receipt or proof of purchase. However, please note that exchanges are subject to the consultant's exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76