• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Completed an Adjustment, Now the Host 'Found' the Products

In summary, an adjustment in Pampered Chef is a process where a Host can make changes to their party order after it has been submitted. To make an adjustment, the Host must contact their consultant and provide the necessary changes, which will then be submitted to the support team for processing. Adjustments can only be made once per order, but the Host can make another request if they find additional products they would like to add. Adjustments cannot be made to an order after it has been shipped, but unwanted items can still be returned or exchanged. The time it takes for an adjustment to be completed may vary, but it typically takes 1-3 business days. During busy periods, it may take longer and patience is appreciated.
funinyourkitchen
Ok so my very first show...when the host received her products, she emailed me stating she was missing 2 Kitchen Spritzers. I completed an adjustment on Friday and now today she calls me and said she 'accidentally' put them in another guests bag and she has them both!
What do I do now?? I've tried contacting my Director but she is out of town for a family emergency. :yuck:

Call HO & tell them maybe they can stop the adjustment.

Yep, call HO and cancel it if you can. Otherwise explain it to them and they'll either send FedEx to retrieve them or just tell you to keep them.

1. What is an adjustment in Pampered Chef?

An adjustment in Pampered Chef is a process where a Host can make changes to their party order after it has been submitted. This can include adding or removing items, changing quantities, or adjusting the shipping address.

2. How does the adjustment process work?

To make an adjustment, the Host must contact their consultant and provide the necessary changes. The consultant will then submit the adjustment request to our support team for processing. Once the adjustment is complete, the Host will receive an email confirmation with the updated order details.

3. What happens if the Host finds additional products they want to add after the adjustment is completed?

If the Host finds additional products they would like to add to their order after the adjustment is completed, they can contact their consultant to make another adjustment request. Please note that adjustments can only be made once per order.

4. Can adjustments be made to an order after it has been shipped?

No, once an order has been shipped, adjustments cannot be made. However, the Host can still return or exchange any unwanted items through our return process.

5. How long does it take for an adjustment to be completed?

The time it takes for an adjustment to be completed may vary, but it typically takes 1-3 business days. If the adjustment request is submitted during a busy period, such as a new product launch or holiday season, it may take longer. We appreciate your patience during these times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • julyskitchen