• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Booking Blitz Boost Your Sales in February and March?

In summary, Tina is doing well with her bookings, and has won a sling bag with the Pampered Chef logo.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
:D :chef: :thumbup: :chef: :sing:GO TEAM GO!!! :D :chef: :thumbup: :chef: :sing:​

Get those bookings and good luck on building your February and March calendars!!!!

Got 3 booking as of yesterday for Feb, waiting to get more so I can send them to home office. Hopefully my sister will come through for me today!

Good Luck to all!!
Tina

Way to go, Tina!!!! :D

do you have a booking blitz sheet for words to use, that I can send to my consultants?
We are doing a booking blitz tonight
I had one once...can't find it.

thanks

Called in my first 4 bookings and have 2 more. I was not a 12th caller but it is motivating.

How is everyone doing? It is quiet here, everyone must be on the phone. Called in 4 more bookings and won a green mug, GREEN for GO I was told.

Hey Lorna! Way to go!! I only had a chance to call in 4 bookings, but I won a green mug too!!! :D I love that....GREEN for GO!!! I had so much fun making my calls. Everyone was so helpful. It was getting late, so I didn't get a chance to make too many calls, but got 5 bookings in the end. Only one person I reached told me she doesn't do shows, but hey, at least she was honest!

The email I sent didn't really pan out, but maybe I should have had my butt in gear and sent it out earlier. Oh well, I'm happy with what I've accomplished. Definitely motivational!!! :)

Hey,

I'm sorry I've been so busy, but did get my 4 shows in and when I called it was Janice Gerol that answered. I also won a sling bag with the Pampered Chef logo!!!! Yeah!!!

Good luck with your bookings and hope you have great sales!!!!

Related to How Can Booking Blitz Boost Your Sales in February and March?

1. What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a specific time frame where consultants focus on booking as many parties or events as possible. It usually involves reaching out to potential hosts and offering incentives to book a party during the blitz.

2. How long should a booking blitz last?

A booking blitz can vary in length, but it is typically recommended to keep it to a week or two. This allows enough time to reach out to potential hosts and still have time to plan and prepare for the booked parties.

3. What are some effective strategies for a booking blitz?

Some effective strategies for a booking blitz include offering special incentives for hosts, reaching out to past hosts for repeat parties, hosting a kickoff event to generate interest, and utilizing social media and personal networks to promote the blitz.

4. How can I track my progress during a booking blitz?

One way to track progress during a booking blitz is to set a goal for the number of parties or events you want to book and track your bookings daily. You can also use a tracking sheet or an online booking system to keep track of your progress.

5. What should I do after a booking blitz is over?

After a booking blitz, it is important to follow up with the parties or events that were booked. Make sure to send out invitations and stay in touch with the hosts to ensure a successful party. It is also a good idea to reflect on the blitz and see what worked well and what could be improved for the next one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK