• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for National Recruiting Blitz Day on February 20th?

In summary, on February 20, there will be a National Recruiting Blitz Day. The goal is to make 3 LIVE connections. Winners are rewarded with a "sling bag" from Pampered Chef.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Who's going to take part in this on February 20? I can't wait! Our team did a rookie recruiting day and it was very motivating. I've been working with my Director to get my business off the ground and one of my goals is to become Future Director by the end of the month!!! :) A little scary, but I think I can do it!!

Good luck everyone!!

Have not heard about it yet... details please! I am trying to make director by June. Have 2 active, 1 potential I am talking to today.

just found outMy D told me about it in an email yesterday...so I haven't given it much thought, but I will probably do it.

I have just recently begun to think about recruiting - so I feel like I only have a few leads. But I think it might be the kick in the butt I need to share the opportunity. :)

never heard of this.....info please!!!!

This is posted in the Canadian Corner; I'm guessing it's a promo there & not in US.

Yes, this is a Canadian HO incentive.

Here's what was in the weekly bites....

Get your lead list ready! Mark your calendar for Feb.19th! Join your fellow Consultants for your National Recruiting Blitz Day! Once you have made 3 LIVE (in person or on the phone) connections on Feb. 19th, call the Markham office (xxx-xxx-xxxx from 10 am to 10 pm ET) to celebrate your recruiting progress! Every 6th caller is a winner! We will also be doing random draws through the day!

I'm thinking of giving it a go. I know several people in less than ideal employment situations. I figure I'll put the idea in their heads - I doubt they'll recruit immediately but I think if it goes well with me I think they will eventually. ZK

script?What is your script going to be? Anyone want to share to exchange ideas? (we all seem a little hesitant so maybe sharing/swaping would be of help.)

Here's a script I got from my Director:

"This is our day to make all aware of the business opportunity. I've decided to offer everyone the opportunity to consider having a PC business of their own. Have you ever considered this for yourself? Would you be interested in more information on owning your own PC business?"

I do want to tweek it a little, so any feedback from anyone would be appreciated.

HAPPY RECRUITING!! :D

Hey MFI think the script is pretty good. IMO, the key is to be honest about what you're doing & why you think the person would a) be good at PC and b) what they can gain from it.Good LUCK!!I am waiting til 11 to call in my first 3. I've made 3 contacts, so far. I have a few more to go.how many people are you calling today?
Ooh and you have a show tonight -- offer the opportunity to EVERYONE there & call it in before 11 tonight. (You'll get to make a few post-show calls)I'm off to prospect :)

You're exactly right! The more genuine you are, the better. And, it makes it a lot easier to speak to people when you believe in what you're saying!!

Yes, I have a show tonight and will definitely ask EVERYONE, which I have been very good at lately. I will be making some calls during my lunch break and before the show.

Good luck!! :)

What are you guys saying when you get an answering machine??? :confused: :confused:

Attached is a script I've come up with to make my calls. Just thought I would share. Please feel free to give me any feedback! :)

Attachments

• Recruiting Blitz phone script.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 571
oh dearI haven't made any calls yet :(

I just signed someone LAST night - what was I thinking!? She should have signed TODAY! :(

Woo hoo Jenna!! Is this your first recruit?? 1/2 way to FD!!! Yippee!! I just called in & I WON!!!!! I won a "sling bag" which is so great b/c I almost spent $66 on one this morning. Plus, this one says "Pampered Chef" on it (the other was pretty, but didn't advertise my buiness -lol)!!Any other winners out there???

Congrats, peichef!! That's awesome!!! WOO HOO!! I haven't called anyone yet. It's difficult at work, but I am going to hit the phones after work until my show. Hopefully, I'll get somewhere!!

Congrats on your new recruit Jenna! No, you don't want her to have waited 'til today, 'cause we get rewarded for NOs! 'Cause the more NOs you get, the closer to a YES you get!! They just want us out there asking! So, get on the phone, and good luck! :)

Congrats on your new recruit Jenna! No, you don't want her to have waited 'til today, 'cause we get rewarded for NOs! 'Cause the more NOs you get, the closer to a YES you get!! They just want us out there asking! So, get on the phone, and good luck! MF -- what a great FD (and D) you're going to be. That was a really good way of looking at Jenna's situation.li just called in again -- not a winner this time :( Oh well -- I have to keep trying :)

Thank, peichef! :) I sure hope to be D soon!!! :)

So, I called in 12 names today AND I WON a backpack!!!! :D :D I'm so excited!

What a great day! I hope everyone had fun making their calls. But, don't stop at today, connect with people everyday. The more you talk about how much you love your business, the more passionate you become, and the easier it will get. Trust me, I'm seeing it for myself now!! This business is truly the most amazing thing I've ever done, and I want everyone to experience it! :)

PCPEI, I can tell you are so pumped by the blitz & your interactive show :) That's awesome. You might just make your goal of FD in February after all. Any good leads from yesterday?
I called the girl I used as my "example" in that exercise we did at training -- & she's interested!! For real -- not just yet, she's newly pregnant & still sick, but as mat leave approaches, she's really interested in PC.
You never know til you ask!! :)

Got two good leads yesterday. We'll see where it takes me! :) I'm really hoping to hit my goal!!!! Keep your fingers crossed! :)

That's awesome about your lead! Very exciting! Good luck! :)

Hi ladies,

I participated too and won a backpack!! I already have the sling bag but the backpack I will use a bit more.

hooray Patty. A back pack is great! I was just happy to get anything :) I'm not usually a winner!! I know I'll use my sling daily. Way to go.
Any good leads from your calls?

Yes. There is a past host who is now thinking about it, I asked her to put it to the pillow test. As well as two other people who are on the fence, one who loves the product, the other is a former consultant whi is thinking.

I currently have 3 people on my team, my goal is to promote to director by April 1st 2008!

Related to Are You Ready for National Recruiting Blitz Day on February 20th?

1. What is National Recruiting Blitz Day?

National Recruiting Blitz Day is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to encourage and support our consultants in recruiting new team members. This day is specifically dedicated to focusing on recruiting efforts and growing our Pampered Chef family.

2. When is National Recruiting Blitz Day?

National Recruiting Blitz Day is typically held in the spring, but the exact date may vary from year to year. The date will be announced by Pampered Chef to all consultants in advance to allow for proper planning and preparation.

3. How can I participate in National Recruiting Blitz Day?

To participate in National Recruiting Blitz Day, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can then reach out to potential recruits and share the benefits of joining our team. Pampered Chef also provides resources and tips to help make your recruiting efforts successful.

4. What are the benefits of participating in National Recruiting Blitz Day?

Participating in National Recruiting Blitz Day can be beneficial for both current consultants and potential recruits. For consultants, it is an opportunity to grow their team and earn rewards. For potential recruits, it is a chance to join a thriving community, receive support and training, and earn income through selling Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I still recruit on National Recruiting Blitz Day if I am unable to attend an in-person event?

Absolutely! While in-person events may be held on National Recruiting Blitz Day, you can still participate and recruit through other means, such as social media, phone calls, emails, and virtual events. Pampered Chef wants to make this day accessible and successful for all consultants, regardless of their ability to attend in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • Chefgirl2