• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, Il 60101-5630From Rich

and I'm not the only one!execuflashPampered Chef ships orders out on a 48-hour turnaround, but due to the large volume of orders at the end of the month, the turn-around time has been extended to tomorrow, March 9. Orders should be submitted promptly throughout the month to avoid delays in shipping.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
ExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Rich Hlava, Senior Vice President, Operations

Please feel free to share this e-mail with your downline.

Good afternoon. Congratulations on your phenomenal sales for February.

We received a large volume of orders at the end of the month and, unfortunately, this has impacted our shipping turn-around time. As a result, we will not finish shipping month-end orders from February 28 until tomorrow, March 9.

Please know that in order to get back to a 48-hour turn-around by the middle of next week, our Distribution Center is working 22-hour days, plus Saturday and Sunday.

To help avoid these long shipping turn-around times in the future, please encourage Consultants to submit orders promptly throughout the month.

Again, congratulations on your sales success.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

YIKES!! Now I feel badly about complaining about ship times... glad to know that we will go back to the norm soon!

I figured those fantastic stoneware deals would cause a bit of a backlog. Not to mention those double points we were all working so hard for!

Yeah, I tried as hard as I could to get everyone to close before the 28th. I kept telling them if they waited until the last day it was going to take longer!! I sent in 5 myself on the 28th :eek: I'm guilty!!

The only shows I turned in on the 28th were from the 24th and the 27th. I don't feel guilty - just frustrated...and they could have let us know a little sooner, and not just in an execu-flash posted on a "non-official" website. IF Carolyn hadn't posted that - I wouldn't have even known.

ChefBeckyD said:
The only shows I turned in on the 28th were from the 24th and the 27th. I don't feel guilty - just frustrated...and they could have let us know a little sooner, and not just in an execu-flash posted on a "non-official" website. IF Carolyn hadn't posted that - I wouldn't have even known.

that emai lshould come down the line from your Executives...it's somethign they tell us every few months but we all seem to forget (myself included)

Thanks for posting that Carolyn, I haven't heard that from my upline yet and I was starting to wonder. This is one of the first times I have sent stuff in at the end of a month, so I have never experienced this before. Once again a big THANK YOU to Carolyn!

Thanks Carolyn for the update, but I do agree - an e-mail to all of us would have been just as easy and more courteous.

:) Just got that in my e-mail from my Exec. Director...

Thanks for sharing the info, Carolyn!

We kicked some major booty! I know I personally submitted 6 shows on the 27th and 28th, so I'm at fault, too.

And KUDOS to our HO team for doing all they can to get our orders out!

One thing I've started doing is setting a CLOSING date with my host on the first call. That way it is expected and can be communicated to her guests from the very beginning, so there's no waiting for that one last order that never comes. :)

I don't usually get execu-flashes, except the ones posted here!

I would love to close my shows early in the month - can someone tell that to my hosts!!:D

My frustration is that I DO close shows in a timely matter. I DO set a closing date w/ my hosts...HOWEVER, I also have shows all month long, and some of them are bound to close the last couple days of the month...Sorry - I know I'm being pissy -just a frustrating evening for me

Understood, Becky!

I had four shows the last weekend of the month, so it was inevitable for me, too!

I also had 4 shows scheduled for the last week of the month. I'm happy that mine have all been shipped though!:D

dannyzmom said:
that emai lshould come down the line from your Executives...it's somethign they tell us every few months but we all seem to forget (myself included)

Thank you SO much for posting that, at least NOW I know something is being done.....

I am really glad to read that they are working on it, but I can't help but grit my teeth, because the shows I submitted on the 28th were the ones I did on the 22nd and the 24th-- not early in the month!It's frustrating because none of my hosts over the holidays had to wait near this long. Nine days of processing time is HORRIBLE. I think they should expedite the shipping to make up for the delays, but that's just me... ;)

Last edited:
Ugh! I STILL have 4 Feb shows to submit! I pushed and pushed to get them in by 2/28 and then again by 3/5, but what can you do? One I have all the orders and have just been waiting for the host's order. I almost turned it in and chose her freebies for her, but I had to be understanding because her brother died. The other 3 I don't even have the orders yet. No double points for those. Shoot!

1. How do I place an order for products from Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane?

To place an order, you can visit our website at www.pamperedchef.com and search for Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane. Alternatively, you can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing an order.

2. Can I host a party at Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party at Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to make arrangements for a date and time.

3. What types of products can I find at Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane?

Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane carries a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. We also offer pantry items, cookbooks, and other kitchen accessories. All of our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. What are the hours of operation for Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane?

Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. We are closed on weekends and major holidays.

5. Is there parking available at Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane?

Yes, there is plenty of parking available at Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane. We also offer designated parking spots for customers with disabilities. If you need assistance with parking, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Replies