• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loving The Pampered Chef: Apron Replacement & Reasons to Adore

P
Pampered Laura
Oh let me count the ways, that I love this company!!
Remember how I left my apron at lunch @ Leadership? Here's reason number 143 why I love The Pampered Chef ;):
Hi Laura,

I have sent you a new apron via FedEx; you should have it by the end of the week. *Here is the tracking number: xxxx xxxx xxxx.
Thanks,
Niki

Niki Cifelli
Meetings Coordinator
The Pampered Chef

One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101

Pampered Chef rocks!!!!!!

Awesome - is that the new dots apron?

While on the apron subject...do they ever come in other sizes? I'm only 5'4" and my denim one seems big...maybe I can just shrink it a bit...

Wow, my 3 year old lost my TPC ring the day after Fed Ex brought it. I keep thinking it's gotta turn up somewhere, but no luck yet. I wonder if they'll let me replace it somehow? Or if they'll send me another in lieu of a diamond this year?

Cool! :D :)

janetupnorth said:
Awesome - is that the new dots apron?

I've seen ladies fold them a little at the waist (kind of an accordion fold if that makes any sense) before bringing the tie around. This allows anyone to adjust the length, and I think it looks cute!

Paige Dixon said:
Wow, my 3 year old lost my TPC ring the day after Fed Ex brought it. I keep thinking it's gotta turn up somewhere, but no luck yet. I wonder if they'll let me replace it somehow? Or if they'll send me another in lieu of a diamond this year?

Hmmm....I'd call the HO. You will probably have to purchase a new one. I lost my gold whisk (that you receive when you become a director). I had to pay $50 to get a new one :(

Related to Loving The Pampered Chef: Apron Replacement & Reasons to Adore

1. What is the process for getting a replacement apron from The Pampered Chef?

The process for getting a replacement apron from The Pampered Chef is simple. All you need to do is contact their Meetings Coordinator, Niki Cifelli, and provide her with your shipping information. She will then send you a new apron via FedEx, with a tracking number provided for your convenience.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement apron from The Pampered Chef?

According to The Pampered Chef, it typically takes about a week to receive a replacement apron via FedEx. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping conditions.

3. Is there a cost for getting a replacement apron from The Pampered Chef?

No, there is no cost for getting a replacement apron from The Pampered Chef. They understand the importance of having an apron for their consultants and are happy to provide replacements free of charge.

4. Who do I contact if I have any issues with my replacement apron?

If you have any issues with your replacement apron, you can reach out to Niki Cifelli, The Pampered Chef's Meetings Coordinator. She will be happy to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.

5. How many reasons are there to love The Pampered Chef, besides their excellent customer service for apron replacements?

While there are countless reasons to love The Pampered Chef, they have mentioned 143 specific reasons in this particular situation. However, their commitment to providing quality products, supporting their consultants, and giving back to the community are just a few more reasons to adore this company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • Ginger428