• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Birthday Party/Show

:)Yep it's Jess! LOL And Janet I'm sorry that we hijacked your post too; but if you try the recipe I posted you won't be upset! LOL!!!
cochef
Gold Member
I just found out today that a guest will be 60 the day of an upcoming show and another guest will be 50 just a few days before that. The host wants to do "something special" w/black, etc. Does anyone have any creative suggestions?

Still waiting for some of your creative ideas :)

I'm doing a show Friday night for my host's 40th birthday. She wanted a chocolate theme so we're doing a dessert pizza with brownie instead of cookie for the crust and I'm also going to make the cream cheese frosting with melted chocolate chips too.

Since she's also a friend I'm bringing cookie dough truffles. I don't really have any creative ideas though. Good luck!

jessinthekitchen said:
I'm doing a show Friday night for my host's 40th birthday. She wanted a chocolate theme so we're doing a dessert pizza with brownie instead of cookie for the crust and I'm also going to make the cream cheese frosting with melted chocolate chips too.

Since she's also a friend I'm bringing cookie dough truffles. I don't really have any creative ideas though. Good luck!

Mmmm, please share the recipe :)

I will be more than happy to share the recipe- however; I totally got it off of a blog! LOL I do it a little bit different then the recipe on the blog states; I don't put them in the freezer- I just stick a toothpick in them to dip them in the melted chocolate, and then where the hole is from the toothpick make sure my decorative swirl covers it :) They are AMAZING! LOL

The Idea Room: Cookie Dough Truffles

jessinthekitchen said:
I will be more than happy to share the recipe- however; I totally got it off of a blog! LOL I do it a little bit different then the recipe on the blog states; I don't put them in the freezer- I just stick a toothpick in them to dip them in the melted chocolate, and then where the hole is from the toothpick make sure my decorative swirl covers it :) They are AMAZING! LOL

The Idea Room: Cookie Dough Truffles

Thank you Jess...I assume your name is Jess? :)

My apologies to you Janet that I have no birthday ideas and seemed to have hijacked your thread :(

kcjodih said:
Thank you Jess...I assume your name is Jess? :)

My apologies to you Janet that I have no birthday ideas and seemed to have hijacked your thread :(

Yep it's Jess! LOL

And Janet I'm sorry that we hijacked your post too; but if you try the recipe I posted you won't be upset! LOL!!!

I understand about the hijack :D We are doing the banana split brownie pizza but I am still open to ideas.

Related to Need Ideas for a Birthday Party/Show

1. What are some unique and fun party themes for a birthday show?

Some unique and fun party themes for a birthday show could include a cooking class with a specific cuisine, a wine and cheese tasting party, a spa day with homemade beauty products, a craft and DIY party, or a game night with party games and prizes.

2. How can I make the party interactive for guests?

You can make the party interactive for guests by including hands-on activities such as cooking or crafting demonstrations, setting up a make-your-own station for a specific recipe or craft, or hosting a friendly cooking or decorating competition with small prizes.

3. What are some budget-friendly ideas for a birthday party/show?

Some budget-friendly ideas for a birthday party/show could include potluck style where guests bring a dish to share, using decorations and supplies you already have at home, choosing a simple but delicious menu, or hosting the party at a park or outdoor space for a free venue.

4. How can I make the birthday show special for the guest of honor?

To make the birthday show special for the guest of honor, you could personalize the theme or activities based on their interests, have guests bring small gifts or notes of appreciation, create a photo slideshow or memory book, or have a special surprise or activity planned just for them.

5. What are some popular party favors or gifts for guests?

Some popular party favors or gifts for guests could include a Pampered Chef product or recipe book, a DIY kit or supplies related to the party theme, personalized cookies or treats, or a small gift card to a local store or restaurant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nay62