• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Nov Show for Sell-a-thon: Does it Count?~

In summary, the person is trying to get a fundraiser to close by the end of November to help with the sellathon and wants to give an extra 5% of their commission to the group. They just don't know if they would wait that late to get there stuff.
whiteyteresa
If you submit a november show on Dec 5 for the Sell a thon, does that count toward our Dec 8 commission check or the Dec 22nd

~

The 22nd. 1-15 sales are on the 22nd check and the 16-EOM are on the 8th check. All based on submitted date.

It will count for the 22nd.No matter the show date, commission checks are based on submission date.
1-15 of the month = check on 22 of that month.
16-end of the month = check on 8 of the next month.

You'll get paid for it on the 22nd.
The 8th would be shows submitted between Nov 16-30

wow !! hows that for a quick answer!! lol

Thank you all so much

but I am trying to get a fundraiser to close by the end of November to help with sell a thon and I want to give an extra 5% of my commission to the group. I just dont know if they would wait that late to get there stuff

what do you think

~

I'd definitely try to close in November, because the FR amount will help boost your commission rate on your other November sales. Which would make it a little less painful to give them the 5%. :)

looks like you would need to close by Nov. 30th then.
or just submit when you are ready (5th) and tell them that their check will be ready by the 23rd (after pay day) Most places won't mind waiting for a check.

whiteyteresa said:
Thank you all so much

but I am trying to get a fundraiser to close by the end of November to help with sell a thon and I want to give an extra 5% of my commission to the group. I just dont know if they would wait that late to get there stuff

what do you think

~

Do you mean the extra commission? I would tell them the truth. They will get the amount from HO after the show closes and then you will donate your 5% after you get it paid on the 22nd.

whiteyteresa said:
Thank you all so much

what do you think

~
Well, if you want it closed in November and they don't give you all the orders and payment by the 30th and you have to close on the 5th of December, it's their fault that the order is delayed. But really, the order wouldn't be delivered that much later since we're talking end of month/first of month.

If you need it closed for your commission on Dec. 8 then really urge them to get it all in - some purchases may be gifts and they would appreciate a quick delivery. If it doesn't matter to you when you get paid then give them those extra few days if they need them but be firm that you need it BEFORE the 5th.

...I would tell them Nov. 30 anyway so that if they are a day or so late you still get to take advantage of the sellathon. If you tell them the 5th and they're late, you lose out.

What do you think about this letter

~

Attachments

• Fundraiser Letter 002.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 609
What do you think about this letter

I am not that good at writing up letters so I need all the help I can get

~

1. Does my November show count for the Sell-a-thon event?

Yes, as long as your November show is submitted for the Sell-a-thon event and meets all the requirements, it will count towards the event.

2. What are the requirements for my November show to be eligible for the Sell-a-thon event?

In order for your November show to be eligible for the Sell-a-thon event, it must be submitted on time and meet the minimum duration and revenue requirements set by the event organizers. Additionally, the show must not violate any of the event rules or guidelines.

3. Can I submit multiple shows for the Sell-a-thon event?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows for the Sell-a-thon event as long as they all meet the requirements and do not overlap in terms of date and time.

4. Will my show still count if I have to cancel it after submitting it for the Sell-a-thon event?

If you have to cancel your show after submitting it for the Sell-a-thon event, it will no longer count towards the event. However, you can still submit another eligible show to replace it.

5. Can I submit a pre-recorded show for the Sell-a-thon event?

Yes, pre-recorded shows are eligible for the Sell-a-thon event as long as they meet the minimum duration and revenue requirements and are submitted on time. However, live shows may be given priority during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies