• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping in Time for Father's Day??

In summary, the show can be closed late and still arrive in time for Father's Day, but it would depend on the warehouse and location. FedEx Home Delivery does deliver on Saturdays.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey Ladies (yes, it's me again...)

Does anyone have an idea of how late a show can be closed and still arrive in time for Father's Day?

I'd like to promote the grilling stuff at my show tonight for gifts for Dads, but I'm not sure how long I should hold the show open (if my host isn't ready to close tonight).

I know it probably depends on how busy they are at the warehouse, and where I live (NE Ohio, things tend to get here pretty quickly!).

So is anyone willing to hazard a guess? It would probably have to ship by Tuesday at the latest to be safe...

Also, I know fedex doesn't deliver on Saturdays, but does the warehouse ship things out on Saturdays, or is it just M-F?

TIA!

Annabel

Well, FedEx does deliver on Saturdays, generally. Our items are shipped FedEx Home, which delivers Tues-Sat. I think Tuesday would be the latest you'd want to submit the show, in order to get it by Father's Day, especially because there may be hold-ups for credit cards, etc.

AnnieBee said:
Hey Ladies (yes, it's me again...)

Does anyone have an idea of how late a show can be closed and still arrive in time for Father's Day?

I'd like to promote the grilling stuff at my show tonight for gifts for Dads, but I'm not sure how long I should hold the show open (if my host isn't ready to close tonight).

I know it probably depends on how busy they are at the warehouse, and where I live (NE Ohio, things tend to get here pretty quickly!).

So is anyone willing to hazard a guess? It would probably have to ship by Tuesday at the latest to be safe...

Also, I know fedex doesn't deliver on Saturdays, but does the warehouse ship things out on Saturdays, or is it just M-F?

TIA!

Annabel

Actually Fed-Ex Home Delivery does deliver on Sat. Their schedule is Tues-Sat, and no Monday deliveries.
I would still say that Tuesday would be the latest to close - but I wouldn't guarantee delivery. I would be more comfortable with a Saturday close date.

Hey- we were typing at the same time! Again.

chefann said:
Hey- we were typing at the same time! Again.

I almost typed that....but waited politely for you to type it first!:D :p

You guys... :D

Thanks! I think I will try to close by Saturday just to be safe.

PS I waved to you, Ann, on Monday morning!! We drove home from GR via my SILs house in Ypsi, and I thought of you and Colleen (and the wings of course!). And I waved to you Becky (and Jean) from Middleville - we didn't make it to Grandville this time around.

If you ever make it to Grandville and have some free time.....I live right in Jenison, and am in Grandville quite often!

We should meet for coffee at the grandville mall (I LOVE that place!!). That would really be fun! And Jean could come too, I would love to meet her in person too.

I'm not sure when we'll next be out that way though...

AnnieBee said:
We should meet for coffee at the grandville mall (I LOVE that place!!). That would really be fun! And Jean could come too, I would love to meet her in person too.

I'm not sure when we'll next be out that way though...

Biggbys right by the Mall is a good coffee place - or Panera Bread in the Mall!

Jean lives very close too! And I could drag JAE in from Holland - it's more of a drive, but she'd come for the Mall!:D

Wow, I wish we could do it soon! It might not be until Thanksgiving that I'm out that way again though!!

Also, you would have to finally get an avatar so I will know what you look like! Got to goa nd prepare for my show tongiht! Yikes!

Related to Shipping in Time for Father's Day??

1. When is the deadline to order for Father's Day delivery?

The deadline to order for Father's Day delivery varies depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Please visit our website or contact our customer service for specific cutoff dates.

2. Can I track my Father's Day gift order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can also track your order by logging into your account on our website.

3. Do you offer expedited shipping for Father's Day?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. However, please note that expedited shipping may not be available for all products and locations.

4. Can I include a personalized message with my Father's Day gift?

Yes, you can add a personalized message during the checkout process and we will include it with your order. Please note that there may be character limits and some products may not allow for personalization.

5. What if my Father's Day gift arrives damaged or doesn't arrive on time?

If your gift arrives damaged, please contact our customer service for assistance. If your order does not arrive on time, please refer to our shipping policy for information on refunds or replacements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kewaters
Replies