• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Prep: Dealing with Delivery Delays

In summary, the cookware kit did not arrive on time, but the other products (catalogues, practice recipes, etc) arrived and the show went well.
sweetkj
Okay, so Saturday is my first cooking show. I'm so excited, the only problem is...I haven't recieved my kit yet. It was scheduled to be here last week, but the state had a huge storm, I live in a rural area where FedEx only delivers every other day, and then they couldn't find my house so they returned it to the shipping warehouse. How frustrating! I would drive the two hours to get it! Luckily, Bexs50, who signed me has been so helpful letting me use some of her things. Plus I own almost everything from PC. I just hope it comes tomorrow. :)

I hope you get it tomorrow!! You will do fine!

I hope you get it too - good luck at your show.

I hope your stuff shows up but if not atleast you will be able to get the products you'll need

How great would it be if it didn't come and you could use all of your stuff and use that info in your show. I think that would make a terrific "commercial" for yourself. I know that you were probably looking forward to getting your kit (and I'm sure you'll get it soon) but hey, what ever works! Good luck to you.

you're going to do fine! You have such a great attitude!! I would TOTALLY be freaking out if I hadn't received my kit :eek: :eek:
Good Luck at your show and be sure to let us know how it goes!

You DO have a great attitude! Is there any way you can track it or do you have to call HO?

Okay, so here is my update...Still no kit... I am so angry with FedEx! I wouldn't be if I didn't see the truck leaving my town as I came into town only to find he still didn't deliver my kit today. My Kit has been sitting in a truck in Lewiston, Maine for seven days now. Lewiston isn't even three hours away:mad: And it seems that the driver is making no attempt even to get it to my house.
Still the good thing is that I own almost everything of Pampered Chef besides the cookware and my mother owns a piece so I can borrow that. I have practice making a Dark Forest Trifle (which is awesome.) Have a few games to play. Next problem is that I only have six catalogues. Hopefully my Mother-in-law will have the six I gave her in good condition. She kept asking me for more. How do you tell her no? :) It will go fine.. I know.. It just makes me feel so unprepared.

Aw....sorry to hear you didn't get it...you seem well-prepared though and can make due. Maybe you can kind of walk through the catalog with them if there aren't enough copies and encourage them to share with each other. Maybe sitting around a table for the guests would help facilitate that...

Good luck, sounds like you are well prepared! Also, don't forget to get your super start dates changed to when you actually receive your kit! This could be a good thing.....you could already have your first show before your oficial start date......silver lining!

pamperedlinda said:
Good luck, sounds like you are well prepared! Also, don't forget to get your super start dates changed to when you actually receive your kit! This could be a good thing.....you could already have your first show before your oficial start date......silver lining!

Forgot about that - yes, she could have an AWESOME first month and earn tons of PC dollars!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know how I did. First of all I got my kit. I had to do some talking on the phone. I called Fed Ex first thing this morning and talked to someone about the chance of my kit coming today. They told me oh they don't deliver on Saturday's (which I sort of already knew) but told them I was completely upset because the rep yesterday told me to call today and they would be open, and I had called three times. Each time I called I was told not to worry it would be here Friday. Luckily I was connected with a person who wanted to help, she contacted the Fed Ex in the area, some poor guy had to give up his morning to help me. He was great and polite. He met me half way (which was on my way to the show. double bonus)
My show went off great. I already have $325 for the show and my Mother in law is going to get some more promised orders from Church tomorrow. Not bad for my first show. Plus I had three bookings! Yeah
So I wanted to give a shout out to my friendly Fed Ex guy who helped me out! This proves that good people are out there.
And thank you all for being supportive and wishing me well.

Oh I forgot... My next show is tomorrow, so I am so thankful. One show I could do with out my kit but two... who knows

Yay, Kattie! You are awesome...I'm so proud of you! Sorry you had such a mix up with fed ex and sorry I wasn't around to help! But, 3 bookings is super!! You are going to do so well at this (not that I ever doubted you for a second!!) We'll call HO on Monday and get your dates changed so your 30 days will be extended!! Good luck tomorrow...let me know how it goes!

Thanks Becky,
The Fed Ex will soon just be another great story to tell the grandchildren :) I can wait until tomorrow. Can you say the Pampered Chef High has hit :)

sweetkj said:
Thanks Becky,
The Fed Ex will soon just be another great story to tell the grandchildren :) I can wait until tomorrow. Can you say the Pampered Chef High has hit :)

HAHA...I knew it wouldn't take long!! :p

A huge congrats to you on your first show and all the bookings! You should be so proud of yourself for persevering and pushing through the rough spots and anxiety. Stay on that high you are on for as long as you can hold on to it. It will keep you motivated. It only gets better. Believe me, my 1st show was the show from Hades, not because of sales but because of the guests and kids and anything you would never want to imagine. I was baptized by fire as we say. It has only gotten better since that 1st time. Good luck!

1. How do I handle delivery delays for my cooking show?

If you experience a delivery delay for your cooking show, the first thing to do is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to help you reschedule your show or provide alternative options for you to still have a successful event. Additionally, you can also reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

2. What should I do if my guests have already placed orders but the products are delayed?

If your guests have already placed orders but the products are delayed, make sure to keep them informed about the situation. You can also offer them alternative options, such as placing their orders with a different consultant or rescheduling the show for a later date. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also work with you to find a solution that works for everyone.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if there is a delivery delay?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if there is a delivery delay. Pampered Chef understands that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can occur, and they want to make sure you still receive the rewards you deserve. Your consultant can work with you to find a solution that works best for you.

4. How can I prevent delivery delays for my cooking show?

To prevent delivery delays for your cooking show, make sure to schedule your show at least two weeks in advance. This will give enough time for the products to be shipped and delivered. Also, make sure to double-check the shipping address and contact information for your guests to avoid any errors or delays.

5. What if there is a product that is out of stock and causing a delay?

If there is a product that is out of stock and causing a delay, your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find a suitable alternative or provide an estimated time for when the product will be back in stock. You can also choose to proceed with the show and have the missing product shipped to your guests once it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003