• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Hosting: A Cooking Show with Unexpected Results

In summary, Meghan held her friend hostage and made her host a cooking show. She complained her apartment was too small, so I solved that by letting her host it at my house. That ended up being really nice because then the guests were able to look at ALL of my PC stuff and play with it. Every girl spent over $100. At the end of the night, she was over $700 in sales. She has 2 bookings already.
thecougchef
I held my friend hostage and made her host a cooking show (what are friends for, right?). She complained her apartment was too small, so I solved that by letting her host it at my house. That ended up being really nice because then the guests were able to look at ALL of my PC stuff and play with it.

There were 5 guests and they were all my age (21-23), except for the hosts mom. So it was a really really casual night & I wasnt expecting big sales. But I sort of took the "new cook" approach and told them all my experience with learning to cook and learning what products were actually used for.

Every girl spent over $100.

At the end of the night I was over $700 in sales (some outside orders included) & there are still outside orders coming in.

Two of the girls booked parties.

And one girl stayed late with me to learn about becoming a consultant!!! We are meeting tomorrow for coffee to go over everything that I gave her! I already have 1 recruit. If I get this new girl to sign & qualify - ill be a future director before my 90 days!!

I was so excited I called my mom, I called my director, I called my boyfriend. I ran into my office this morning telling everyone! & now im sooooo excited to share with you!!!

yaaaay!
woohoo2.gif

Go Meghan!!!

Hijack~ Did you get your Fed Ex package from me yet? :chef:

heather223 said:
Hijack~ Did you get your Fed Ex package from me yet? :chef:

oh i forgot to email you - i got it yesterday! which was PERFECT!! because i served the summer berry shortcakes on the appetizer plates & was able to show off the simple additions! thanks heather!

thecougchef said:
oh i forgot to email you - i got it yesterday! which was PERFECT!! because i served the summer berry shortcakes on the appetizer plates & was able to show off the simple additions! thanks heather!

Glad you got it in time and you are very welcome! :chef:

Yeah Meghan! That is an AWESOME show! Good luck with the recruit lead!

That is absolutely amazing!! You go girl!! :)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Meghan!

Last edited:
Good job Meghan - great start!

Wow, you go girl!!! You are so cute! I love your excitement!Keep it going!

Great Job, i just told my sil that i would love to have a show like that. YOU GO GIRL!!!

ChefDella said:
Great Job, i just told my sil that i would love to have a show like that. YOU GO GIRL!!!

my mom called before my show started and left me a voicemail that said "i predict a $500 show with 2 bookings."

i must have been spreading booking sublimnal messages all night. :D

well girl do send this way, so we all can reap the benefits LOL!

ill have my mom start leaving everyone voicemails with her predictions before your shows :)

thecougchef said:
ill have my mom start leaving everyone voicemails with her predictions before your shows :)
That would rock!;)

Way to go Meghan!!!! Congrats! I just LOVE shows like that!!!! You go girl!:D :thumbup:

thecougchef said:

you do that i know we will all appreciate the calls, just tell her to start predicting a little higher LOL!!

Great job! Congratulations:sing:

wow - what a great way to start - persistence, positive attitude, passion!

1. What is "Successful Hosting: A Cooking Show with Unexpected Results"?

"Successful Hosting" is a cooking show that focuses on teaching hosts how to have a successful and fun cooking show with unexpected and exciting results. It provides tips and tricks for creating a unique and memorable cooking experience for both the host and guests.

2. How can I make my cooking show successful?

There are many ways to make your cooking show successful. Some tips include having a well-planned menu, creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, and using high-quality Pampered Chef products to showcase during the show. It's also important to engage with your guests and make the experience interactive and enjoyable.

3. What are some unexpected results that can occur during a cooking show?

Some unexpected results that can occur during a cooking show include discovering new recipes or cooking techniques, building new friendships with guests, and even earning free or discounted Pampered Chef products as a host. The possibilities are endless and can make the cooking show even more exciting and rewarding.

4. Can anyone host a successful cooking show?

Yes, anyone can host a successful cooking show with the right preparation and attitude. No prior cooking or hosting experience is necessary. Pampered Chef provides resources and support to help hosts have a successful and enjoyable cooking show.

5. How can I get started with hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef?

To get started with hosting a cooking show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about becoming a host. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to have a successful and memorable cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mindy50135
  • General Chat
Replies