• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Graduation/Father's Day Marketing Ideas?

I think the Recipe book would be a great gift for a grad.Hello,I just wanted to pass along a few ideas for Father's Day.Some popular items include BBQ tools, BBQ gear, outdoor party plates and utensils, and wine accessories.
esavvymom
Staff member
So another post was asking about being too close to mention Mother's Day for sales (most said 'yes'). But I thought maybe we should start tossing out ideas and be thinking about upcoming Graduation....kids about to go off to college (I LOVED getting stuff for my college dorm!) next fall, or perhaps graduating FROM college and moving off "into the real world".

Then there is of course- Father's Day on June 21st. Just off the top of my head, I think of all the BBQ tools. Absolutely LOVE those.

What other things do you market for the Graduates and the Dad's? Now's the time to let customers know about them with our May marketing and shows.

Anyone? *I'll post ideas later as I get them...just thinking out loud right now.*

DCB for college grads, Large Round stone for Dad and grads.....Salad Choppers.....will keep thinking....

A Daddy/Child Cooking Class

Just because I can't get enough of them myself...for grads I'd say the batter bowls. What's not to love about something that measures, stores and reheats? Seriously I use them daily and if any of my wee ones were going to college I know that is one thing I'd want them to have....

I like to give the Medium round stone to my grads. Great for the dorm microwaves and cooking froozen pizzas! And clean up is easy! No soap needed!!!!

I'm sending my daughter to college in the fall and as soon as she saw the blue and green outdoor party plates, utensils and tumblers she said she had to have them for her dorm room! So when I show them at my shows I always mention that my daughter has asked for a set to take to college.

For Father's Day, in the past I bought my DH the BBQ tools, before I was a consultant. This year he's going to get the BBQ Basting Bottle and BBQ Mitt.

And if he's a fisherman, which most guys in my state are, how about the 5" Forged Cutlery Boning Knife? The fisherman might also like the Coating Trays and Tools to coat their fresh catch before frying them up in the 12" Stainless Steel Covered Skillet.

For the man with a bar room, how about the Bar Board and the 3" Knife with the Honing Case? For the wine connesieur the fabulous Wine Bottle Opener and the Dripless Pourer/Stopper.

BeckyC5830 said:
And if he's a fisherman, which most guys in my state are, how about the 5" Forged Cutlery Boning Knife? The fisherman might also like the Coating Trays and Tools to coat their fresh catch before frying them up in the 12" Stainless Steel Covered Skillet.

One director I know said her hubby who loves to fish swears by the bamboo towels....he loves that he can attach them to the belt loop of his pants

Thanks for all the great tips.....gotta remember the wine drinker! lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
One director I know said her hubby who loves to fish swears by the bamboo towels....he loves that he can attach them to the belt loop of his pants

What a great idea for the bamboo towels! The rag/towel is essential for the tackle box! Love it!

OK...so now you great "flyer makers"...let's see the genius works of art!! :D

I think the micro cookers would be great for grads!

batter bowls and Micro bowl for grads

My husband just asked me last night for the flexible funnels.

What would be a great way to word this in a newsletter? Headline of a section wording?

Let me think on it and play some... I know my SIL has the Jumbo BBQ Turner, BBQ Tongs, 2 BBQ Mitts, BBQ Basting Bottle, and the BBQ Grilling Basket plus we have the Grilling Cookbook as well. As far as the Grad is concerned, I have a flyer I updated from here on my other computer. I'll post it as soon as the kids go down for a nap...

Prep bowls are very versatile - marked for measuring, you can cook/microwave in them, and store in the fridge!

A lot of my customers like the small and medium metal sheet pans for college students. They fit nicely in a toaster oven. These are also great for customers with motorhomes/travel trailers because of the size.

I think the Rice Cooker Plus would be another great college addition.

jigsmom said:
OK...so now you great "flyer makers"...let's see the genius works of art!! :D

I would love a flyer for gift set for grads setting up apartments or dorms but I have no computer design skills. I've been sharing ideas at my shows recently, but I think it would be great to have a sheet- so they don't have to think too much. Thanks

I always bring the BBQ Mitt and some with some BBQ tools in it and put a bow around it, to show everyone how easy it is to put a gift together for hubby/dad. The Grill Basket is also a great item, and you can pair it with anything (the rubs, recipe cards, skewers, tongs, etc). Plus, it looks good wrapped up with clear cellophane, using the grill basket as the "gift basket".

For grads, the people in this area love the micro cookers. The smooth edge can opener is another good one (opening the cans of soup that go in the micro cooker in the microwave!). I love the tip on the Outdoor Plates, Utensils and Tumblers - the Caddy may be a great addition to that, and a great way to tie all the pieces together in a "gift basket", except use the caddy as the basket.

Beth1170 said:
I would love a flyer for gift set for grads setting up apartments or dorms but I have no computer design skills. I've been sharing ideas at my shows recently, but I think it would be great to have a sheet- so they don't have to think too much. Thanks

I haven't had a chance to edit/update the flyers since I have a booth tomorrow- but there ARE several flyers in the Files section. Search for "Dorm" or "College" (dorm has the most), and then search for "Father" for dad's flyers. But the flyers with prices- make sure to update any price changes since we had so many this spring. :D

There are a few that I think I will use tomorrow- going to make a 'showcase' section for Grads, Dads, and the "ta-ta's" (HWC) at my booth....plus my usual.

Thanks Bobbi...I'd searched Dad, Father, grad and graduation.....but never even thought about Dorm! :blushing:

Essentials for grads: micro cooker, sm. bar pan, paring knife, tool turn about (can be used on tesk for pen/pencils, etc. if not for utensils), batter bowl

1. How can I use Pampered Chef products to create a graduation or Father's Day themed meal?

There are many ways you can incorporate our products into a graduation or Father's Day meal. For example, our grill pans are perfect for cooking up a delicious BBQ for Dad, and our bakeware can be used to make a celebratory cake for the graduate.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for graduation or Father's Day?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts for special occasions like graduation and Father's Day. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on promotions.

3. Can I customize Pampered Chef products with graduation or Father's Day themes?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization on our products. However, you can easily add your own personal touch by incorporating themed decorations or using our products to create dishes that fit the occasion.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef products to create a unique gift for a graduate or father?

Our products make great gifts for any occasion! For a graduate, you could put together a cooking or baking themed gift basket with our products and some recipe ideas. For Father's Day, our grilling tools and accessories make for a practical and thoughtful gift.

5. Are there any recipes or meal ideas specifically for graduation or Father's Day?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for graduation and Father's Day. From BBQ chicken skewers to a decadent chocolate cake, you'll find plenty of ideas to make these occasions extra special with Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Lesliecooks
  • babywings76