• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discount for Orders Submitted via Beta Sites in Nov & Dec

Info."14. Review your information.15. Click "Continue."16. Review your site.17. Click "Finish."In summary, the email says that there will be a $10 off promo for orders that were submitted on Beta sites in Nov & Dec. The offer is based on the items purchased, and it will be available exclusively for individual online orders placed on Beta sites. Legacy sites will have "Visit our Beta Site" much more prominent starting Nov. 1, and there
JessicaS
Gold Member
I remember getting an email about a $10 off promo for orders that were submitted on Beta sites in Nov & Dec but can't for the life of me find info about it anywhere... Am I out of my mind? Can anyone point me in the direction for more info about this so I can promote it?

I received the same email and had questions as well. I emailed HO this morning and am waiting for a response. Will post if I hear anything.

Here is the email I got - is the old site now the "Legacy site"?

Dear Consultant,
I want to let you know about an exciting opportunity as we approach the busy holiday selling season.As you know, your Show guests can take advantage of our fabulous Guest Specials every month of the year. And now, in order to help you drive repeat business during the holiday season, we'll be extending special offers to your online customers in November and December, as well!
For customers placing individual online orders on the Beta Site, they have the opportunity to receive $10 off their next online purchase. The $10 off offer is generated based on the items purchased. I think you'll agree this is a great way to drive repeat online purchases for you.
Please know that these offers will be available exclusively for individual online orders placed on Beta sites - either Personal Web Sites or new.pamperedchef.com. For better customer visibility, we'll make "Visit our Beta Site" much more prominent on Legacy sites, starting Nov. 1.
We want you to have all the resources to ring up BIG holiday sales. Whether they come from orders placed at Shows or online, it's a win-win for you!All the best, Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive OfficerIf you don't already have an active Beta PWS/eBizTools™ subscription, now's the time to set one up! Consultants without an eBizTools™ subscription: You can set one up simply by going to Beta Consultant's Corner and subscribing for as little as $10/month! 1. Go to new.pamperedchef.com.
2. Sign in.
3. Under your name in the upper left-hand corner, click "Manage Personal Web Site."
4. An "Oops!" message will appear. Click OK.
5. Click "I agree to the eBizTools™ Terms of Use."
6. Choose a 6- or 12-month subscription.
7. Click "Checkout."
8. Follow step-by-step instructions to set up your page.Existing Legacy subscribers: Make sure your Beta Site is active! Check your Legacy Site homepage for the "Visit My Beta Site" link in the lower right-hand corner. If you don't have the Beta link on your site, take the following steps:1. Go to new.pamperedchef.com.
2. Sign in.
3. Under your name in the upper left-hand corner, click "Manage Personal Web Site."
4. Click "Publish" on the bottom of the screen.New Consultants within the first 30 days of your Agreement date. (New Consultants receive a free 90-day eBizTools™ subscription when it's activated within the first 30 days of your Agreement date.)1. Go to new.pamperedchef.com.
2. Sign in.
4. An "Oops!" message will appear. Click OK.
5. Click "I agree to the eBizTools™ Terms of Use."
6. Click "Enable eBizTools™."
7. You will now be able to personalize your site.

What is the discount for orders submitted via beta sites during November and December?

The discount for orders submitted via beta sites during November and December is 10% off the total order.

How do I take advantage of the discount for orders submitted via beta sites?

To take advantage of the discount, simply submit your order through one of our beta sites during the months of November and December. The discount will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Can I combine the discount for orders submitted via beta sites with other offers or discounts?

No, the discount for orders submitted via beta sites cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid on orders placed through beta sites during November and December.

Is the discount for orders submitted via beta sites available for all products?

Yes, the discount is available for all products on our website. However, it is only valid for orders placed through beta sites during November and December.

Is there a minimum order amount required to receive the discount for orders submitted via beta sites?

No, there is no minimum order amount required to receive the discount. It will automatically be applied to your order at checkout if you submit it through a beta site during November and December.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • Intrepid_Chef