• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Crust Back on Supply Order! Woo Hoo!

Yep, the inside of mine looks like scales and will be flaking soon I'm sure. Love the bag though! :) Hope they put it on the supply order list soon.
ShellBeach
Like many of you, I was disappointed when the Pizza Crust Mix was discontinued. Then, they came out with the Pizza Crust Mix with Rosemary, but only as part of an expensive gift set with a pizza stone.
It looked like consultants could only get one sample of it from the Sample Order.

Just read PC Newswire, and we are going to be able to order the new mix on a regular basis! That makes me happy!

Consultant Apron (black) #6401; $15
Mandoline Food Holder #KW79; $5.25
Cranberry Orange Sauce #KX19; $7.25
Pizza Crust Mix with Rosemary #KX20; $5

I saw that as well and NOW I WISH I WOULD OF GOT THE SAMPLE WHEN I ORDERED THEM, lol. Dang it. Didnt wanna get hooked if it only came in the set. :/ Oh well next time.

LOL, I know what you mean about getting teased by a sample. Same thing for the Cranberry Orange sauce, which sounds really yummy.

Did anybody get this yet? It looks like the same size box that came with two pouches.

ShellBeach said:
LOL, I know what you mean about getting teased by a sample. Same thing for the Cranberry Orange sauce, which sounds really yummy.Did anybody get this yet? It looks like the same size box that came with two pouches.
I haven't opened it but the box is smaller so I think there's probably just one pouch.I'm glad they have it on the supply order but really what good is it if customers can't buy it except in a gift set. I'm hoping they make it available in October for the holidays (especially the sauce). ETA: ok you made me look. It's one pouch. My DH doesn't like rosemary so we're waiting for company to use it.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking, Beth! I appreciate it.

Hmmm. $8 for one pizza mix? I might not be as excited now.:cry:
Well, it says $8 on the sample order form....$4 is the 1/2 price for consultants. It is not showing up in P3 on supply yet for $5.

LOL, they are having trouble making up their minds how much this is worth!

ShellBeach said:
Thanks for checking, Beth! I appreciate it.

Hmmm. $8 for one pizza mix? I might not be as excited now.:cry:
Well, it says $8 on the sample order form....$4 is the 1/2 price for consultants. It is not showing up in P3 on supply yet for $5.

LOL, they are having trouble making up their minds how much this is worth!

Pantry things are usually about 40% off on the supply form.

The apron? Woo hoo! I'm so glad I can finally get one.

Now if only they'd give us the sling bag ...

Intrepid_Chef said:
The apron? Woo hoo! I'm so glad I can finally get one.Now if only they'd give us the sling bag ...
Good! I was waiting for it to show up.And yes - adding the sling tote to their line would be a good thing. The other wears out eventually with lots of use, and you know they'd sell a lot of them!

Actually, I have carried my sling bag since we earned it and the last month the inside has started to flake and come apart!! I love it and would love to be able to purchase another one!!!

chezshelly said:
Actually, I have carried my sling bag since we earned it and the last month the inside has started to flake and come apart!! I love it and would love to be able to purchase another one!!!

Yep, the inside of mine looks like scales and will be flaking soon I'm sure. Love the bag though! :) Hope they put it on the supply order list soon.

Related to Pizza Crust Back on Supply Order! Woo Hoo!

1. Can I order the pizza crust separately or does it have to be part of a supply order?

Yes, you can order the pizza crust separately or as part of a supply order. However, ordering it as part of a supply order may save you money on shipping costs.

2. How many pizza crusts come in a supply order?

A supply order of pizza crusts comes with 12 crusts.

3. Is the pizza crust gluten-free?

Yes, our pizza crust is gluten-free.

4. Are there any other flavors or varieties of pizza crust available?

Currently, we only offer one flavor of pizza crust. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may add more options in the future.

5. Can I use the pizza crust to make other types of dishes besides pizza?

Yes, our pizza crust can be used to make other dishes such as flatbreads or calzones. Get creative and try out different recipes with our versatile crust!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99