• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Split a Show and Still Get the Benefits?

In summary, you cannot split a show to get the benefits for the host regardless of the amount of orders they have.
MaddyandOwensMom
I thought that at some point my director said that a show could be split and the host would get all the benefits regardless. Is this possible with a catty show? This is a $300+ show and if I split it to $150 a piece, I get the Heart Dish. However, then there is no FPV on the shows and of course no 1/2 price item, just the host special. Can I submit them as cooking shows so at least there is FPV? I've done that in the past as a favor to a host, but feel a little guilty about it and thought I shouldn't do it anymore. I do have a show on 12/15, but this is a past host who has shifted dates and months in the past so I don't want to count on it. Any ideas? This is all our family and friend gifts being shipped to my Mom so if it doesn't work out with FPV, it's not the end of the world. Just wanted to know!
Jessica

I guess I"m not sure what your director would have been referring to. Because the host wouldn't get the same amount of benefits. I'd only split a show up like that if it was my personal show (like an open house that maybe I held on two separate days). Or sometimes I"ve had a host get enough outside orders to make it a catalog show all by itself and those people wanted their orders sooner than the ones from her actual Cooking Show. I don't remember if it decreased her benefits but she wanted the outside orders she got quite a while before her show submitted sooner so they could get them faster.

It would be very unfair to your host to split her show and it's against PC policy. Why not make some calls and put together a catalog show yourself?

If you are the host and have collected orders you can divide them into as many catalog shows* as you want but not shows of other hosts.

*to call any of those a cooking show you must demo in front of someone so if you did a fair or had an open house it could be sent in as a cooking show - but if you divided that show the second one would be a catalog show.

yeah. prolly not the most "ethical' of decisions... I will admit I have done this once in the past (submitting a catalog show as a cooking show) and felt really bad about it and will not do it again.

Did they change the promotion? This is what it says in the weekly bites from yesterday... Earn Simple Additions® Heart Dish, Pampered Chef® Dollars in December
Hold and submit two Shows Dec. 1-31 and you'll receive the exclusive cranberry Simple Additions® Heart Dish! Your hosts and guests can purchase this exclusive dish in January. Earn yours now for free! Display it at your January Shows so guests can see its high quality and beauty for themselves. Ask each guest during checkout if they'd like to add the Heart Dish to their order to take advantage of the January Guest Special. Then, submit $1,500 or more in commissionable sales from Shows held and individual/online orders placed Dec. 1-31, and you'll receive 5% of your TOTAL commissionable sales in Pampered Chef® dollars! Pampered Chef® dollars can be used toward paperwork and supplies, sample orders, National Conference registration and more. For example, if you submit $3,000 in commissionable sales, you'll earn 150 PC dollars. Go to Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > Pampered Chef® Dollars for more information.

Nope that is what the promotion is. She was asking if she could make 1 show into 2 shows in case that is the only show she gets this month.

climbercanoe3 said:
Nope that is what the promotion is. She was asking if she could make 1 show into 2 shows in case that is the only show she gets this month.

Oh, ok. I would do what was already suggested, host my own catalog show and get orders together.... I wouldn't want to hurt the host by splitting her show.

No, I would never split a real hosts show just for the promotion, no matter how cute that dish is! It's a family catty show that my mom is helping me with so she doesn't care if she gets benefits or not (I give her freebies all the time!). I just didn't know what the deal was. I'm trying to recall exactly what my director was talking about when she mentioned splitting a show. The more I thought about it, the more I think she was telling someone NOT to do it (I beleive the person was trying to qualify with four shows and had only done two). I just wanted to make sure. I'll just put them in as two catty shows and get my dish and hope the other show goes through for $1200!!
Jessica

1. How do I split a show with a co-host?

To split a show with a co-host, you will first need to select the option to "Split Show" when creating the show invitation. This will allow you to add a co-host to the show and split the sales and rewards evenly between the two of you. You can also choose to split the show before submitting the orders, but make sure to communicate with your co-host beforehand.

2. Can I split a show with someone who is not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can split a show with someone who is not a Pampered Chef consultant. However, they will need to create a free guest account in order to participate in the show and split the sales and rewards with you. This can be done by clicking on the "Join as a Guest" option on the show invitation.

3. How are the sales and rewards split between co-hosts?

The sales and rewards are split evenly between co-hosts in a split show. This means that each co-host will receive 50% of the sales and half of the host rewards earned from the show. The split will be reflected in the final order totals and rewards earned.

4. Can I split a show with more than one co-host?

Yes, you can split a show with more than one co-host. When creating the show invitation, you will have the option to add multiple co-hosts and split the show evenly between all of you. Keep in mind that the more co-hosts you have, the smaller your share of the sales and rewards will be.

5. Can I change the co-host for a show after it has been created?

Yes, you can change the co-host for a show after it has been created. Simply go to the "Edit Show" section and click on the "Change Co-Host" option. This will allow you to remove the current co-host and add a new one. However, make sure to communicate with your co-host beforehand and make any necessary adjustments to the split before submitting the orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PCSarahjm