• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Show I Combined and Split the Benefits Between the Two

In summary, to combine and split the benefits of two shows, you will first need to calculate the total sales from both shows. Then, divide the total sales by the number of shows to determine the average sales amount. Finally, split the total benefits evenly between the two shows based on the average sales amount. You can also split the benefits between two hosts as long as both hosts are listed on the show order and have actively participated in the show. This can be done by either splitting the benefits evenly or allocating a specific percentage to each host based on their level of involvement. In the case of one show having significantly higher sales than the other, it may be more appropriate to split the benefits proportionally based on the sales amount. It is also
PCSarahjm
I have a show I combined and split the benefits between the two hosts.(there is 10.50 still remaining in free products for me) The show is @ 465 so if I spend 35 then that would give me a total of 40.50 to spend on products. I really want the Salad Spinner to use for july shows. so is this worth while or not? Need opinions

I think so. Use the $35 order to get things that you can use for door prizes and stuff, and then apply the FPV to the Spinner. You'll end up paying about $7 for it (after the host discount).

I have had hosts do this, but don't forget if you add an extra order, you have to pay shipping again. I love having the salad spinner, but haven't sold any yet!

Related to I Have a Show I Combined and Split the Benefits Between the Two

1. How do I combine and split the benefits of two shows?

To combine and split the benefits of two shows, you will need to first calculate the total sales from both shows. Then, divide the total sales by the number of shows to determine the average sales amount. Finally, split the total benefits evenly between the two shows based on the average sales amount.

2. Can I split the benefits between two hosts?

Yes, you can split the benefits between two hosts as long as both hosts are listed on the show order and have actively participated in the show. You can split the benefits evenly between the hosts or allocate a specific percentage to each host based on their level of involvement.

3. What if one of the shows has higher sales than the other?

If one of the shows has significantly higher sales than the other, you may want to consider splitting the benefits proportionally based on the sales amount. For example, if one show had 70% of the total sales and the other had 30%, you could split the benefits accordingly.

4. Can I combine and split the benefits between shows from different hosts?

Yes, you can combine and split the benefits between shows from different hosts as long as both hosts are listed on the show order and have actively participated in the shows. You will follow the same steps as combining and splitting benefits between two shows from the same host.

5. How do I make sure the benefits are split accurately?

To ensure the benefits are split accurately, it's important to carefully calculate the total sales and divide them evenly or proportionally between the shows or hosts. You can also double-check your calculations with a fellow consultant or your team leader to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MaddyandOwensMom