• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Last Minute Shopping Flyers for Your Holiday Promotion?

In summary, a flyer for last minute gifts can be left at local schools. The flyer has space to mention the host's name and the flyer can be customized to avoid losing your cool.
SMOORE
I would like to send out a letter to my list of customers about buying last minute gifts and directing them to my website. I plan to have a catalog show open through the end of November and December 1 - 10. Does anyone have any such letters/flyers to send?

I am totally addicted to reading through the threads on this site!:D Everyone has such awesome ideas and input.

S. Moore
Independant Pampered Chef Consultant
"Living The American Dream"

online holiday show or shopping saleHow about using some of these ideas and transferring it to an online show. I am posting more.

Flora:)

Attachments

• Black Friday Sale sharing.doc
    58 KB · Views: 679
  • christmas email.doc
    23 KB · Views: 562
  • Friday after Thanksgiving Sale.doc
    97 KB · Views: 462
  • Gift Corner.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Holiday Host Invite flyer.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 458
online ideashere is one more. Hope some of these are what you are looking for.

Flora

Attachments

• Holiday Shopping Party.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 591
These are all awesome!!! Thanks a bunch!

S. Moore

SMOORE said:
I would like to send out a letter to my list of customers about buying last minute gifts and directing them to my website. I plan to have a catalog show open through the end of November and December 1 - 10. Does anyone have any such letters/flyers to send?

I am totally addicted to reading through the threads on this site!:D Everyone has such awesome ideas and input.

S. Moore
Independant Pampered Chef Consultant
"Living The American Dream"

I am not sure if you have ever thought of leaving a flyer down with your local school, but i have done this and it worked out better then I thought it would. ALLOT of teachers are always looking to do some shopping on lunch, and this would be a good resource for them (and for you!!)

Attachments

• school shopping.doc
    144 KB · Views: 417
There's actually a really pretty "pre-formatted" email you can send out through Customer Connection through your website. That's what I'm going to do this week.:)

There's a way you can personalize it too so you can mention they need to enter your name as host since you have a catalog show going on.

Darby--on your flyer...I hope I caught you before you handed them out. Your last line should be "without losing your cool" not "loosing". The Spellcheck will not catch that because it is spelled correctly, but it is the wrong word. Sorry just the editor in me.

1. What is the Last Minute Shopping Flyer?

The Last Minute Shopping Flyer is a special flyer released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It features a selection of our most popular and convenient products that make great last minute gifts for friends and family.

2. How can I access the Last Minute Shopping Flyer?

The Last Minute Shopping Flyer can be accessed through our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in our seasonal catalogs or through our social media channels.

3. What types of products are included in the Last Minute Shopping Flyer?

The Last Minute Shopping Flyer includes a variety of products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. These items are all designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts on the Last Minute Shopping Flyer?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts offered on products featured in the Last Minute Shopping Flyer. These deals may vary, so be sure to check the flyer or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase items from the Last Minute Shopping Flyer as gifts?

Absolutely! The Last Minute Shopping Flyer is specifically designed for last minute gifting, so feel free to purchase items for friends and family. You can even have them shipped directly to the recipient's address for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • chefmelody