• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Holiday Shopping Disaster - Will Pampered Chef Take Returns?

In summary, the author did a "Last Minute Holiday Shopping Fair" thing yesterday, and only made three sales. The bad thing is that she bought a whole bunch of cash & carry items, which she now has to return.
chefmelody
I did a "Last Minute Holiday Shopping Fair" thing yesterday, and wouldn't you know it, it snowed ALL DAY and no one showed up. Seriously, I think I maybe saw 10 people enter the building the whole day. I only made 3 sales, 2 of which were to other vendors.

The bad thing? I'd bought a whole bunch of cash & carry items to bring with me. Small things, but they added up... some trivets, mini-spatulas, mix-n-chops, i-Slices... about $200 in total. Now I'm stuck with them.

Do you think I should try to return them? Will PC even take them back? :(

Unless you ordered them on a Personal Inventory order (page 11 of the Policies), then they should be returnable.

I know what you mean Melody! I had to cancel 2 shows & a booth event in the last week due to the ice, then the snow.
How much did you guys get in KC? We got 10 1/2 inches here:grumpy:

We got about 10 inches here too! My son has a 2 hour delay today. He got out early this past Thursday because of a snow storm and he had a delay earlier last week too.

At least you made sales. I did one Saturday with NO SNOW. No sales NOTHING. And out $25.

That sounds like the one I did Saturday, too. I at least sold $20 worth of stuff, but my half of the table was $15. The organizers saw how slow it was at the vendor tables and said that they're going to switch weekends for next year, putting it closer to the first, when people are more likely to have money to spend.

It was just me at the booth, which ended up being about $50 with table rental and electricity. (I needed to be able to plug my laptop in to take orders, I thought.) We didn't have a lot of snow, just a couple inches, but it was coming down all day, and I guess people just didn't want to get out.I think I will try to return this cash & carry stuff... I'm going to use some of it for gifts for family (everyone needs a trivet and mix n' chop!), but I really can't be stuck with all this.

I held an open house Saturday for my mom and only 4 people came but I called all night Friday night to remind people and to collect orders from anyone who couldn't make it...I ended up with just over $600 in sales.

It's all about the grunt work this time of year :)

I felt like I was bugging people at first then I started producing orders and figured...this time of year I would like someone to make my life easier by calling and reminding me there was stuff I needed :)

Turns out HO had no problem taking my stuff back, which was good, and I used some of the other things for stocking stuffers. So it's all right!

chefmelody said:
It was just me at the booth, which ended up being about $50 with table rental and electricity. (I needed to be able to plug my laptop in to take orders, I thought.)

What about order forms and a calculator?

I had a booth at a bazaar recently when a director showed up set up her booth and she offered cash & carry items. My Ex Dir stated this was not allowed -totally against policies

It's not against policy, but it is discouraged. The applicable item in the policies states (emphasis mine):

Personal Inventory
Although it is not required, you may choose to carry a small amount of inventory occasionally when exhibiting at a fair or for other special purposes. Personal inventory orders must be placed separately from any other order, via paper only.

To order items for personal inventory:
• Use a sales receipt, and write Personal Inventory Order at the top.
• You must order at least six of an item.
• Follow steps from Personal Orders section.
• Because you will be reselling these items, calculate the appropriate sales tax on the total of the retail order BEFORE THE DISCOUNT.
• Determine shipping charges from the individual shipping schedule on the back of the sales receipt.

Please note:
• No commission will be paid on personal inventory purchases.
• Merchandise is nonrefundable, except upon termination of the Consultant Agreement. See your agreement for details.

DebbieJ said:
What about order forms and a calculator?

I'm too lazy. :p Also, I figured if it was busy, it would be better to be able to put orders right in.

Thank you chefann for your information
Jane

I'm in the South and we don't get much snow! This morning it's raining......a cold steady rain. But at least it's not 80 degrees like it was last week. I'll take some of the snow everyone is having. At least the kids could play in it.
Hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas! Got my first recruit last week and I have another girl signing up in January! YEA!

Related to Last Minute Holiday Shopping Disaster - Will Pampered Chef Take Returns?

1. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I have a last minute holiday shopping disaster?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a generous return policy that allows returns for any reason within 60 days of purchase. We understand that holiday shopping can be hectic and sometimes mistakes happen, so we are happy to take returns for any holiday shopping disasters.

2. How long do I have to return a product from Pampered Chef?

You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return a product from Pampered Chef. This gives you plenty of time to try out the product and make sure it meets your expectations.

3. What if I no longer have the original packaging for my Pampered Chef product?

No worries! As long as you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, we will still accept the return even if you no longer have the original packaging.

4. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if it was a gift?

Yes, you can return a Pampered Chef product that was given as a gift. As long as you have the gift receipt or know the name of the person who purchased the product, we can process the return for you.

5. Will I receive a full refund for my returned Pampered Chef product?

Yes, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will issue a full refund for any returned Pampered Chef product within 60 days of purchase. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, even if it was a last minute holiday shopping disaster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies