• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Got Canceled Lat Night Due to Weather

In summary, if your open house got canceled due to weather, you should contact your host or guests to inform them of the cancellation and reach out to your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in rescheduling. You will still be able to receive host rewards and place orders from the canceled open house. Your guests' orders will still be processed and shipped, and you can also reschedule your open house for a different location with the help of your consultant.
redsoxgirl
I was supposed to go to an Open House at a local college last night but it got canceled because of snow. I had bought a bunch of small things (mini spatulas, My Safe Cutter, etc) to have as Cash -n- Carry and now I'm stuck with it!

I brought it all to work as a long shot, but I've already sold $40 worth of it! WOO HOO! :chef:

Nice work, Lindsay! :) Will the open house be rescheduled? It would be a shame to miss out on the leads!

The weather has been pretty bad for all my parties this month. I had an open house that had to be rescheduled myself. Good luck on selling the stuff at work! If anything, you can use them as doorprizes or gifts for your hosts.

I hope so - the lady said she'd shoot for spring, so we'll see!

That's what I was thinking too wadesgirl.
But I'll gladly take the cash too ;)

Of course, we all want money!

HOLY MOLY! I'm up to $98!!! :eek:

Related to Open House Got Canceled Lat Night Due to Weather

1. What should I do if my open house got canceled last night due to weather?

If your open house got canceled due to weather, the first thing you should do is contact your host or guests to let them know about the cancellation. You can also reach out to your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in rescheduling the event.

2. Will I still be able to receive my host rewards if my open house got canceled?

Yes, you will still be able to receive your host rewards if your open house got canceled due to weather. Please reach out to your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in rescheduling and ensuring you receive your host rewards.

3. Can I still place an order from the canceled open house?

Yes, you can still place an order from the canceled open house. You can either place an individual order or work with your consultant to reschedule the open house for a future date.

4. What happens to my guests' orders if the open house got canceled?

If the open house got canceled due to weather, your guests' orders will still be processed and shipped as usual. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. Can I reschedule my open house for a different location if it got canceled?

Yes, you can reschedule your open house for a different location if it got canceled due to weather. Please work with your consultant to find a suitable alternative location and notify your guests of the change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paige2184
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
paige2184
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefMary412