1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Information sheet/flyer

1. This is my first time writing and I want to be sure I am doing this right. I am doing my first "official" fundraiser. I have done my own fundraiser for HWC, but this one is for a local school band/chorus. They have 116 participants and we are concentrating on selling gift certificates. Our goal is for each student to sell five $20 gift certificates. So, I thought I should probably make an information sheet for each packet that is given to the students that covers everything for the seller, buyer and organization. I am having a kick off, but not every student and parent will be able to be there. Anyone have any ideas or template for a flyer? It could be a $10,000 fundraiser and I don't want to mess it up. Thanks for any help you might have.

Elizabeth
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    for the Pampered Chef

Oct 16, 2005
  2. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

If you have time, I would do a search on the "PC Files" section on the top. This gives you a list of all the files previously posted..or check out the fundraising section...people post a lot of flyers there too! Just an idea..GOOD LUCK!

Oct 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted