• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Fundraiser Flyer Template?

In summary, Kimberly is a 5th grade teacher who is working to raise money for her daughter's trip to the Kenai Space Center. She is also raising money for her son's soccer booster club. There are 100 students involved in the fundraiser, and each child is selling Subway cards. There are two fundraising shows this weekend, and if Kimberly earns anything from them, she will be able to free registration for her son's conference.
leslieprichett
with my daughter's 5th grade teacher for a fundraiser. Every year the 5th grade students go on a trip to the Kenai Space Center. The cost is usually around $100 a student, so they are fundraising for it. They have decided to sell Subway cards, and to do a fundraiser with me! There are about 100 students. I am so excited!

And the best part is, we are doing it during February so I get double points! Maui here I come LOL

I am 100% ecstatic for you!!!!! That is awesome news especially the double points!
I have two shows to close this weekend which will get me the HWC products!

Please let me know how your fundraiser works out...I am approaching the schools also (PTA) and would love to offer some info to them about other successful fundraisers.

Are you offering any % of your commission to the fundraiser?

wcsis said:
I am 100% ecstatic for you!!!!! That is awesome news especially the double points!
I have two shows to close this weekend which will get me the HWC products!

Please let me know how your fundraiser works out...I am approaching the schools also (PTA) and would love to offer some info to them about other successful fundraisers.

Are you offering any % of your commission to the fundraiser?

We talked about it, but ultimately decided no because I am paying for the books, etc, offering prizes for the kiddos, and I am doing the sorting/contacting parents to come pick up. :)

I will definately post how it goes :)

Good luck to you :)

:thumbup: Way to go! :D

I, too, scored a fundraiser last night. It will be for the booster club that supports the soccer program at my son's high school. There are about 70 kids between the four soccer teams, so I am excited at the prospect of this.
We are going to run their fundraiser in March since the new products will be available. Even if I earned one of the trips, we would not be able to go because of the way my husband works, so I will be happy having a heck of a March and working towards free registration for conference.

Congratulations Kimberly! :)

leslieprichett said:
Congratulations Kimberly! :)
You too! Hopefully we will both have awesome results.

Could I get some help with this?
I know at least 3 organizations in my community that would consider doing a P.C. Fundraiser and I would like to send them flyers to tell them about our fundraiser shows.
Where can I find a fundraiser flyer in pdf format?

Thanks!

1. What is "I Just Came From a Meeting"?

"I Just Came From a Meeting" is a popular tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to share information and updates with their customers. It allows consultants to showcase new products, share recipes, and provide tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

2. How often do consultants use "I Just Came From a Meeting"?

Consultants typically use "I Just Came From a Meeting" once a month to share the latest updates and promotions with their customers. However, some consultants may use it more frequently depending on their individual business needs.

3. Do I have to attend a meeting to access "I Just Came From a Meeting"?

No, you do not have to attend a meeting to access "I Just Came From a Meeting". The information is typically shared through a link or email, so you can view it at your convenience.

4. Can I purchase products through "I Just Came From a Meeting"?

No, "I Just Came From a Meeting" is not a platform for purchasing products. It is simply a tool for sharing information and updates with customers. If you are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products, please reach out to your consultant or visit our website.

5. How can I stay updated if I am not a customer of a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are not currently a customer of a Pampered Chef consultant, you can stay updated by visiting our website or following us on social media. We also offer a newsletter that you can subscribe to for the latest news and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • roxylady
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jesusluvsu2005