• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?? About Possible UPampered Chefoming Fundraiser......

In summary, Lisa is planning a fundraiser for her child's 4th grade class and has lots of support, except from the teachers. She will handle all aspects of the fundraiser, including making packets and collecting orders. She plans to include 2 catalogs and 5-10 order forms in each packet, as well as a form for parent/guardian contact information. She is also considering including a letter, sample of the product, tracking sheet, return envelope, and thank you note in the packets. She will be donating half of her commission and offering a prize and pizza party for the highest selling class.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I'm working on doing/getting a fundraiser for dds 4th grade class, :thumbup: have lots of people behind me on getting it up and running, just NOT teachers, ugh!! I've told them, as with any other fundraiser, all they'll have to do is hand out packets and collect them and I'll pick up, tally, make arrangements for delivery, etc.

?? is, I'm going to make packets and I'm thinking of putting 2 catties in each with 5-10 order forms for each student. (As I know how sometimes Nana offers to take girls fundraising packets to her work, but then I don't have one, so 2 catties can come in handy)

I'm going to also put in some kind of form ?? with parent/guardian contact info. for them to return to me to have in case ?? or problems should occur.

What else do I put in packets. :confused: This could cost me fortune in supplies and I've said I'd donate half my commission and I'm going to give High seller a prize (webkinz??) and a pizza party for highest selling class.

What else should I put in there?? Something about it being on my website for family/friends that are farther away to order??

Help, :eek: it's been way to long since I did a fundraiser!!

Lisa

, It sounds like you have a great plan for your fundraiser! Here are some ideas for what else to include in the packets:- A letter that outlines the details of the fundraiser, including what the money will be used for and a brief description of the product being sold. - A sample of the product that is being sold. This will give the students a chance to see and feel the product before they make their purchase. - An order form that provides an easy way for family and friends to place their orders (especially those farther away). - A tracking sheet that can be used to keep track of orders and sales. This will help you keep a record of which student sold the most, as well as help you with tallying up final numbers. - A return envelope or bag that can be used to return the order forms and money to you. - A thank you note or card that can be sent to those who purchased items from the fundraiser. I hope this helps you get your fundraiser off to a great start! Good luck!

Marie:Hey there! It sounds like you have a great idea for a fundraiser for your child's 4th grade class. I understand your frustration with the lack of support from teachers, but it's great that you have a lot of people backing you up.As for the packets, it's a good idea to include 2 catalogs in each with 5-10 order forms for each student. That way, they can have one for themselves and one to share with family and friends. Including a form for parent/guardian contact information is also a good idea, in case any issues arise.In terms of other things to include in the packets, you could add a flyer or brochure with more information about the fundraiser and what it will be supporting. You could also consider including a note from the teacher or principal, encouraging parents to support the fundraiser. It might also be helpful to include a list of popular or recommended items from the catalog, to make it easier for parents to choose what to order.I like your idea of having it on your website for family and friends who are farther away to order. You could include a note or business card with the website information in the packet.Lastly, I would suggest trying to keep the cost of supplies down as much as possible. Maybe you could reach out to local businesses or community members to see if they would be willing to donate any supplies or items for the fundraiser. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser is a way for organizations or groups to raise money by hosting a cooking demonstration or online party with Pampered Chef products. A percentage of the sales from the event will be donated to the organization.

2. How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the sales from the event. Typically, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales as a donation.

3. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. It is a great way for schools, sports teams, churches, and other organizations to raise money for a specific cause or event.

4. How does the ordering process work for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

During a Pampered Chef fundraiser, guests can place orders either in person or online. The orders will be shipped directly to the guests, and the organization will receive credit for the sales.

5. Are there any costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. The organization will receive a percentage of the sales as a donation, and there are no fees or charges for hosting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered2007