• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting a Successful Fundraiser: FAQs, Order Forms, and More!

In summary, the speaker is preparing for their first fundraiser and has created materials for students and potential hosts. They have questions about the number of order forms to include, if a recipe card should be included, and how the booking benefit works. They also ask about the availability of host/guest specials for March/April and mention a potential fundraiser with a cheerleading squad. The expert suggests including 5 order forms, not including a recipe card, and explains that hosts do not receive a host discount card/number for shows booked from the fundraiser. They also clarify that the booking benefit includes $3 for each person who books a show and that hosts do receive the monthly special for the fundraiser itself. The expert wishes the speaker luck on their fundraiser
DimSumTabi
So I'm a few days away from starting my first fundraiser. So far, I've made up letters about the fundraiser for the students, like Freq. ASked Q&A's about the fundraiser and a little tag for people to fill in their information if they'd like to host a show. I have a few more questions before I give everything out though. Like, how many order forms should be in each students packet. Is there any other information I should include? I was also thinking of including a recipe card in each packet, or is that a waste?

Also, is there any thing else for the booking benefit. Like a confirmation from me or something. Or do they just get $3 for anyone who says they'll host?

Thanks for any help! :)

hehehe....another question! ;)

When will we know the Host/Guest specials for March/April. I put those specials for Jan and Feb on the fill in form and I'd like to include those as well. (If possible)

after leadership (jan 8-10)

DimSumTabi said:
So I'm a few days away from starting my first fundraiser. So far, I've made up letters about the fundraiser for the students, like Freq. ASked Q&A's about the fundraiser and a little tag for people to fill in their information if they'd like to host a show. I have a few more questions before I give everything out though. Like, how many order forms should be in each students packet. Is there any other information I should include? I was also thinking of including a recipe card in each packet, or is that a waste?

Also, is there any thing else for the booking benefit. Like a confirmation from me or something. Or do they just get $3 for anyone who says they'll host?

Thanks for any help! :)

I'd do 5 order forms in each pack. I would not bother with the recipe card.

I would also like to know how the $3 for a booking works.

I would not bother with a recipe card either. Unless, you wanted to put a "note to mom" to try to get her to host a show and then it would be a nice touch for her.

They simply include $3 for each person that you put as booking a show in the check that is sent. What I did not realize is that the chairperson does not get a host discount card/number and cannot order the host specials off of shows booked from the fundraiser.

But they do get the buy the special of that month don't they? I have a cheerleader mom that is going to try to get their squad to do a fundraiser in March.

jrstephens said:
But they do get the buy the special of that month don't they? I have a cheerleader mom that is going to try to get their squad to do a fundraiser in March.

Yes they do get the host special on the fundraiser itself.

Good luck with the fundraiser. I got a call today and may ahve my first one in Feb.. I am so excited!!
Melissa

Thanks. I'm hoping that this goes well. I will have two more lined up if it does. They just weren't sure if it would work for them...We'll See!! ;)

What is the benefit of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef allows you to raise money for your organization while also promoting high-quality kitchen products. Our fundraisers typically earn 15-20% of total sales, which can add up to significant funds for your cause.

What are the steps to hosting a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a fundraiser. Then, you will choose a date and invite guests to attend. On the day of the fundraiser, your consultant will provide a cooking demonstration and take orders from guests. After the event, your consultant will deliver the products and your organization will receive a percentage of the sales.

What types of organizations can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are open to a wide range of organizations, including schools, sports teams, community groups, and non-profits. Anyone looking to raise funds for a good cause is welcome to host a fundraiser with us.

Do you provide order forms for the fundraiser?

Yes, we provide customizable order forms for your fundraiser. These forms make it easy for guests to place orders and ensure that all orders are accurately recorded. Your consultant will also have digital order forms available for those who prefer to order online.

What other resources does Pampered Chef offer for fundraising events?

In addition to order forms, we also provide promotional materials and tips for promoting your fundraiser. We also offer a rewards program for organizations that meet certain sales goals, as well as a consultant who will assist with planning and hosting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies