• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help?? Gc Fundraiser

In summary, the President of the Future Business Leaders of America is planning a fundraiser to support students attending State Competition. They have decided to sell Pampered Chef gift cards, but need assistance in formatting the letter and promoting the fundraiser. Suggestions include including a brief explanation and highlighting the benefits of purchasing, as well as offering a flyer and double incentive points. The idea of a ticket raffle was also suggested, but may require a raffle/gambling license from the state.
roxylady
I have an opportunity to do a fundraiser for the Future Business Leaders of America (75 students total) to help them to go to State Competition. I am not very good at formatting letters for these types of projects.:confused:
The President of the group has decided to do the fundraiser but would like to sell GC only.:( How should I format the letter to explain the process to both student/parent and purchaser?? Should I also include a small flyer with just stones since they are 20% off??:confused:

They are atleast doing this the last two weeks of January and first two weeks of February!! DOUBLE INCENTIVE POINTS!!:sing:

Anyone have advice or ideas??:blushing:

Not to hijack, but FBLA - that brings back high school memories that I had not thought about in years! I was treasurer one year and vice pres the next.

Good luck with the fundraiser! I don't understand why they would only want to do GC though. I find that people do not like how they have to redeem our gift certificates. I had one host that slammed me because of it (this was when the DCB was on hold and I suggested getting a GC in it's place) and she has refused to order from me since. Oh well, hopefully it will turn out great for you!

How about a ticket raffle to win a big GC?
you could sell a ticket that goes of on the daily number, maybe 3 numbers on a ticket for $5?

slj1229 said:
How about a ticket raffle to win a big GC?
you could sell a ticket that goes of on the daily number, maybe 3 numbers on a ticket for $5?
The group would need a raffle/gambling license from the state for this (at least in most states).

Dear [President of the Future Business Leaders of America], I am excited to hear about your upcoming fundraiser to support the students attending the State Competition. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to provide assistance in formatting the letter and promoting the fundraiser to both students/parents and potential purchasers.To make the process easier, I suggest including a brief explanation of the fundraiser and its purpose in the letter. This can be followed by a section highlighting the benefits of purchasing Pampered Chef gift cards, such as the wide selection of high-quality kitchen products and the convenience of online ordering.In addition, it may be helpful to include a small flyer with images and descriptions of our popular products, along with the special offer of 20% off on stones. This will entice potential purchasers and make the letter more visually appealing.To further incentivize sales, I love the idea of offering double incentive points for the last two weeks of January and the first two weeks of February. This will encourage both students and purchasers to participate and support the cause.I am confident that with a well-formatted letter and attractive flyer, the fundraiser will be a great success. Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance or if you have any other ideas for promoting the fundraiser.Best regards,

1. What is the "Can Anyone Help?? Gc Fundraiser"?

The "Can Anyone Help?? Gc Fundraiser" is a fundraising program organized by Pampered Chef to help individuals or organizations raise money for a cause or event. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and earning a percentage of the sales as a donation towards the fundraiser.

2. How does the "Can Anyone Help?? Gc Fundraiser" work?

The fundraiser works by first signing up for the program through a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, the fundraiser organizer will receive a unique code and link to share with their supporters. The supporters can then shop online using the link and the fundraiser will earn a percentage of the sales as a donation.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the fundraiser?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the fundraiser. Anyone can sign up to be a fundraiser organizer and start earning donations for their cause or event.

4. How much do fundraisers earn through the "Can Anyone Help?? Gc Fundraiser"?

Fundraising organizers can earn up to 15% of the sales made through their unique link. The more sales made, the higher the percentage of donations they will receive. Pampered Chef also offers bonus incentives for top-performing fundraisers.

5. How can I sign up for the "Can Anyone Help?? Gc Fundraiser"?

To sign up for the fundraiser, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for a consultant in your area. You can then contact the consultant and express your interest in the fundraiser. They will guide you through the sign-up process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tina4pampchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
Replies