• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Old Combined Flyer: Catalog, Express Shows, Fundraisers, and More!

In summary, the revised flyer is better because it uses a different type style that doesn't come standard on computers.
ChefSteph06
Ok, I've made a couple flyers today. I am making packets for offices & wanted to have a lot of information condensed into a couple pages. So here they are if anyone else needs them. The first one is new & retiring items on one page. The second is a combo flyer with info about Catalog & Express Shows, Fundraisers & Pamper your clients.

Attachments

• New&Old.doc
    599.5 KB · Views: 485
  • GreatIdeas.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 445
These look nice but I noticed that some of your words are cut off - especially in the second doc. If you change the font size you can fit it all in the same space.

I can't see the entire flyer. It says out with the..and you can't see old and you can't see the word new. I tried to fix it but it looks funny on mine. It doesn't seem to fix.

Sorry we typed the same comment....
I meant to add, I really like the first flyer though. Very creative.

Jilleysue said:
Sorry we typed the same comment....
I meant to add, I really like the first flyer though. Very creative.
I agree! The Old/New flyer is excellent!

Changing font size easily fixes the "out with the old" but the "new" part of the page is formatted differently. I was able to make it work with text boxes over the cut off words and it looked fine. Minor changes needed only.

Thanks for making the flyer Steph!

BethCooks4U said:
I agree! The Old/New flyer is excellent!

Changing font size easily fixes the "out with the old" but the "new" part of the page is formatted differently. I was able to make it work with text boxes over the cut off words and it looked fine. Minor changes needed only.

Thanks for making the flyer Steph!

No problem! I can see all of the type on my computer & when I print it out. hmmm. I am on my Mac right now so maybe it looks different on a PC?

ChefSteph06 said:
No problem! I can see all of the type on my computer & when I print it out. hmmm. I am on my Mac right now so maybe it looks different on a PC?
Hmmmm.... wierd! :rolleyes: Computers!!

ChefSteph06 said:
That would probably just be due to differences between the Windows and Mac versions of Word. I run into that kind of stuff all the time, since I use a Mac as my primary computer and have a Windows laptop for PC (primarily for PP).

I fixed the second flyer by adjusting the fonts in a few places and love it! Thanks for sharing, Stephanie!

Nice job ChefSteph06! Consider it borrowed :)

Can someone post the revised ones?

She used a different type style that doesn't come standard on computers - that's why it's odd.Just select it all, choose a different font - a different one will fit just fine I'll bet!

Jilleysue said:
Can someone post the revised ones?

Jill:

Here's the revised idea flyer. I didn't fix the other one. HTH!:)

Attachments

• GreatIdeas[1].doc
    39 KB · Views: 370
Thnks StephThis is exactly what I was looking for to mail to my customers who I haven't heard from in awhile!:D

What is the "New&Old Combined Flyer"?

The "New&Old Combined Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that combines new and old products in one convenient flyer. This allows customers to easily browse and purchase both new and classic Pampered Chef products at once.

How often does the "New&Old Combined Flyer" come out?

The "New&Old Combined Flyer" is released twice a year, in the spring and fall. This gives customers the opportunity to see and purchase the latest new products as well as stock up on their favorite classic items.

Can I use my consultant discount on "New&Old Combined Flyer" products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on any products featured in the "New&Old Combined Flyer." This includes both new and old products, allowing you to save on your favorite items while also trying out new ones.

Are there any special deals or discounts on "New&Old Combined Flyer" products?

Yes, the "New&Old Combined Flyer" often features special deals and discounts on select products. These deals may include free gifts, discounted prices, or bundle offers. Keep an eye out for these promotions to get the best deals on your Pampered Chef products.

Can I order "New&Old Combined Flyer" products online?

Yes, you can order "New&Old Combined Flyer" products online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the flyer and add your desired products to your cart. You can then checkout and have your products shipped directly to your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Tracy Cameron
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tracy Cameron
  • JaimeAnnR