• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need feedback on my new catalog show flyer?

In summary, the September Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional flyer that showcases the latest products and deals for the month. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant, viewed online, or received through the email newsletter. The flyer often includes exclusive deals and discounts. It can also be used to host a catalog show and earn free or discounted products. The flyer expires at the end of the month, but some offers may expire earlier, so it's important to check the expiration dates.
tlennhoff
Hi, I'm having my first couple of catalog shows and my hosts are out-of-state. There is no way for me to sit down and talk to them. I decided to do a special flyer to help the hosts understand how the stoneware specials work as well as the discounts. Could a few of you look over the flyer and tell me what you think? I'll also be sending them the host & guest special flyers Thanks.

Last edited:
Oops, here is the correct file.

Attachments

• SpecialDiscounts_small.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 331
Hi there! It's great that you're taking the initiative to create a special flyer for your out-of-state hosts. I think it's a great idea to help them understand the stoneware specials and discounts. As someone who has also done catalog shows, I know how important it is to communicate clearly with your hosts. I would be happy to take a look at your flyer and provide some feedback. It's also a good idea to include the host and guest special flyers to ensure they have all the necessary information. Best of luck with your shows!

Related to Need feedback on my new catalog show flyer?

1. What is the September Catalog Show Flyer?

The September Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional flyer showcasing the latest products and deals for the month. It is a great way to stay updated on new products and to take advantage of special offers.

2. How can I get a copy of the September Catalog Show Flyer?

You can request a copy of the September Catalog Show Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view it online on our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flyer directly in your inbox.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the September Catalog Show Flyer?

Yes, the September Catalog Show Flyer often features exclusive deals and discounts that are not available in other promotions. Keep an eye out for these special offers to get the best deals on our products.

4. Can I host a catalog show using the September Catalog Show Flyer?

Yes, you can host a catalog show using the September Catalog Show Flyer. Simply share the flyer with your friends and family and collect orders. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

5. When does the September Catalog Show Flyer expire?

The September Catalog Show Flyer expires at the end of the month, but some offers may expire earlier. Be sure to check the expiration dates for each product or deal in the flyer to make sure you don't miss out on any promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies