• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Set Ideas for Christmas Shows: Seeking Advice!

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for making up sets for Christmas gifts to take to shows starting in November. Suggestions include a gift wrap set, a baking set, a coffee lover's set, a pampering set, a movie night set, and a pet lover's set. The speaker also offers tips for creating and selling these sets at shows.
winnee
I am looking for pic and/or ideas for making up sets for Christmas gifts to take to my shows starting in November. Anyone have ones they'd be willing to share? Any tips, ideas, etc will be greatly appreciated!!

Check out the Homemade for the holidays stuff on CC, I think it's under theme shows. The mini catalog shows some ideas, too.

I am going to start hitting the sales and start making these up in the next few weeks! Can't wait!!Thanks!I'm doing a gift wrap set. It includes a roll of wrapping paper, a roll of curling ribbon, a package of gift tags and a package of tissue paper. I am going to wrap the items in the wrapping paper and put them in a cello bag tied with curling ribbon. I am going to use the gift tags to put the recipient's name on the front of the cello bag. I think I might also print out some cute gift wrapping tips to include in the bag. I am also going to offer gift wrapping services at my shows for an additional fee. I think this set will be a great gift for anyone who loves to give beautifully wrapped presents.Another idea is a baking set. This could include a mixing bowl, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a spatula, and a recipe card with a favorite holiday recipe. You could also include a package of festive sprinkles or baking decorations. For an extra touch, you could wrap the items in a kitchen towel and tie with a ribbon.A coffee lover's set could include a mug, a bag of gourmet coffee, and a package of biscotti or cookies. You could also include a cute coffee-themed dish towel or a gift card to a local coffee shop.For a pampering set, you could include a bathrobe, a bath bomb or bath salts, a scented candle, and a cozy pair of socks. You could also add in a gift card to a spa or massage for an extra special treat.A movie night set could include a DVD or streaming service gift card, popcorn, candy, and a cozy blanket. You could also include a list of holiday movies to watch and a coupon for a free movie rental at a local rental store.For a pet lover's set, you could include a pet-themed mug or tumbler, a bag of treats, and a toy for their furry friend. You could also include a gift card to a local pet store or grooming salon.These are just a few ideas to get you started. You can mix and match items to create your own unique gift sets. Remember to think about your target audience and what they would appreciate receiving as a gift. Have fun creating and selling these sets at your shows!

1. What are some popular gift sets for Christmas shows?

Some popular gift sets for Christmas shows include the Holiday Baking Collection, the Stoneware Collection, the Knife Set, the Slow Cooker Gift Set, and the Entertaining Set.

2. Can I customize the gift sets for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the gift sets for your customers by choosing specific products to include or by adding a personalized touch, such as a handwritten note or a special gift wrapping.

3. Are there any budget-friendly gift sets available?

Yes, there are budget-friendly gift sets available, such as the Mini Kitchen Tools Set or the Small Kitchen Gadgets Set. You can also create your own gift set by choosing lower-priced items and bundling them together.

4. Do you have any gift sets for specific dietary needs?

Yes, we have gift sets for specific dietary needs, such as the Gluten-Free Baking Set or the Vegan Cooking Set. You can also create a custom gift set for customers with specific dietary restrictions.

5. Can I get discounts on bulk orders of gift sets for my Christmas show?

Yes, we offer discounts on bulk orders of gift sets for Christmas shows. Please reach out to our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampchef.angel