• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deals on Pampered Chef Gear - 80% Catalog Under $20!

In summary, the "Great Deals on Pampered Chef Gear - 80% Catalog Under $20!" sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories, all priced at 80% off the original catalog price and under $20. The duration of the sale may vary, but it typically runs for a limited time only. Customers can purchase items from the sale online through the Pampered Chef website. The products included in the sale are of the same high quality as the regular-priced items. However, the sale prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, though your consultant may offer additional deals or incentives during the sale period.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi I have some Team members getting people that say that PC is very expensive, I know seen a flyer in the past that says something like 80 % of the catalog is under 20.00 does anyone have that ???? Thanks

You can go to the download section of Consultant's Corner and there are product lists avaiable alphabetically, by price, etc., if that helps.

Thanks that is great I think I will do the same and put it on the cover with a
DID YOU KNOW sticker

This is a really great tool... I've had so many people say that to me and I just didn't know what to say... now I know!!

It IS a great way way to put things in perspective. I haven't used the stickers, but I've heard the "expensive" comment a lot. I just say, "Over half the items in the catalog are less than $20. You must be thinking about the cookware sets, which if you host a party, are also really affordable and a better deal than those expensive All-Clad or Calphalon sets at Macy's."

PUtting another well-known brand for comparison puts it more into perspective, I think. Because there's no value comparison to those off-brand sets that sell for $80 at Walmart. PC doesn't sell anything that cheaply made.

Thank you for posting!! I am just getting started and this is very helpful!

Related to Great Deals on Pampered Chef Gear - 80% Catalog Under $20!

1. What is included in the "Great Deals on Pampered Chef Gear - 80% Catalog Under $20!" sale?

The sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories. These products are all priced at 80% off the original catalog price and are under $20.

2. How long does the sale last?

The duration of the sale may vary, but typically it runs for a limited time only. It is best to check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and times.

3. Can I purchase items from the sale online?

Yes, the sale is available online for customers to purchase. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and browse the sale section to find great deals on discounted products.

4. Are these products of the same quality as the regular-priced items?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. The items included in the sale are just as durable and functional as the regular-priced items.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on top of the sale prices?

Unfortunately, no. The sale prices are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, your consultant may be able to offer additional deals or incentives during the sale period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • twilcox