• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention-Grabbing Flyers for Your Catalog: Get Creative and Stand Out!

In summary, "Flyers to Put on Catalog" are promotional materials that can be obtained from Pampered Chef to showcase deals, new products, and events. They can be used for both online and in-person sales and should be updated regularly to keep customers engaged. It is important to follow guidelines and restrictions and keep the design simple and on-brand.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi all, i have a hostess that is taking a catalog into her work to leave in break room. does anyone have a good flyer (something that will get attention or funny poem, or something) that can be attached to catalog! :rolleyes:

I got this from this website a while ago

will this work

after I print it out - I will cut it down to be a little small than the catalog before I attach it to the front of the catalog - I will also attach guest flyer inside the front page also

Attachments

• Catalog Cover - Attention 001.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 436
whiteyteresa said:
I got this from this website a while ago

will this work

after I print it out - I will cut it down to be a little small than the catalog before I attach it to the front of the catalog - I will also attach guest flyer inside the front page also

GREAT idea, but you always have good ideas!:D

thank you so much, that is a great flyer

Related to Attention-Grabbing Flyers for Your Catalog: Get Creative and Stand Out!

1. What are "Flyers to Put on Catalog" and how can they benefit my business?

"Flyers to Put on Catalog" are promotional materials that can be placed on top of your Pampered Chef catalogs to showcase special deals, new products, or upcoming events. They can benefit your business by grabbing the attention of your customers and encouraging them to make a purchase.

2. How can I obtain "Flyers to Put on Catalog" for my Pampered Chef business?

You can obtain "Flyers to Put on Catalog" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own flyers using the customizable templates provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any guidelines or restrictions for creating "Flyers to Put on Catalog"?

Yes, there are guidelines and restrictions for creating "Flyers to Put on Catalog". They must adhere to the Pampered Chef branding and cannot include any offensive or misleading content. It is also recommended to keep the design simple and easy to read.

4. Can I use "Flyers to Put on Catalog" for online sales or only for in-person events?

"Flyers to Put on Catalog" can be used for both online sales and in-person events. You can include them in your social media posts, email newsletters, or on your website to promote your products and deals.

5. How often should I update my "Flyers to Put on Catalog"?

It is recommended to update your "Flyers to Put on Catalog" at least once a month to showcase new products or promotions. However, you can also update them more frequently if needed, such as for seasonal or holiday specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Gabrin
  • pctharper