• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Flyers for Hostesses - Where Can I Find Them?

In summary, the New Outlet Flyer is a catalog of discounted products from Pampered Chef, released every other month, that can be purchased online. The products are of the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products, but do not count towards party sales or rewards.
INGonzalez
Hi! I already give my hostess flyers with future guest and hostess specials to be included with the completed orders they pack. I would like to give my hostesses outlet flyers so that they can place them with each order, as well.

This way people can be reminded of the specials and have access to the outlet AFTER my hostess closes her show (good thinking, huh). Most of the outlet flyers have pictures of items that are no longer available.

Does anyone have a new flyer with pictures of the new items or maybe a generic flyer with no pictures?

Thank you.
Itza

I put copies of the outlet instructions in my host packets and generally include them with the outside orders. It's a file I found on here, you should be able to find it by searching the files for outlet instructions. Good luck ! Make sure you clearly state that the outlet is seperate from the show orders.

I'm a newbie (just started in august) but I created an outlet flyer...it has gotten me $90 in sales just by posting at work and I am doing a mailing to the guests of my first 4 shows and those I think may eventually hold a show...I just stamp my contact info on the bottom right.View attachment Outlet Specials!.doc

that's great!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you. THANK YOU!! This is exactly what I needed!!

O.K. stupid question here - I have been away from my business for too long - how do I get to the "outlet" on my website???

Click order products and follow it from there.

1. What is the New Outlet Flyer?

The New Outlet Flyer is a catalog of discounted products from Pampered Chef. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued items that are being offered at a reduced price.

2. How often is the New Outlet Flyer released?

The New Outlet Flyer is released every other month, typically in the first week of the month. However, the release dates may vary depending on holidays or other promotions.

3. Can I purchase products from the New Outlet Flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase products from the New Outlet Flyer online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Are the products in the New Outlet Flyer of the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the products in the New Outlet Flyer are of the same high quality as our regular products. They may be overstocked or discontinued, but they are still made with the same high standards and materials.

5. Can I host a party or earn rewards with purchases from the New Outlet Flyer?

No, the New Outlet Flyer purchases do not count towards party sales or rewards. However, you can still earn Host Rewards by hosting a separate Pampered Chef party with regular priced products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef