• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updated...has Anyone Made a Flyer Yet??

V
vwpamperedchef
Just wondering if anyone had made a new flyer for the outlet.

I finally moved my contacts into Outlook (Thanks Crystal!) and can't wait to send the email...

ANYONE?? I'd be so thankful!;)

I wish we had outlet here... :cry:

I made up one of the flyers with all the pictures and such but my constant contact wouldn't let the images appear which really sucked. So I will keep working on it.

this time I just used the pws email. I changed the title of the individual ordering to "check out what is on the outlet". I sent it last night & got $39.22 in orders. Hopefully some more will roll in.

I don't know if it's wise to make an outlet flyer ... have you had more success from that than just posting a link? Items in there change so frequently ...

chefdoughty said:
I made up one of the flyers with all the pictures and such but my constant contact wouldn't let the images appear which really sucked. So I will keep working on it.
Constant contact requires that you upload the pics to their server, I believe. You can't just paste in a document that includes pictures.

thanks ann, i tired it and still no luck....so i don't understand why the code wouldn't show the images oh well.

1. What is the outlet and why is it being updated?

The outlet is a place where products are sold at a discounted price. It is being updated to showcase new products and promotions.

2. Has anyone made a new flyer for the outlet?

As of now, no one has made a new flyer for the outlet. However, you can check with your contacts to see if anyone has created one.

3. How do I access my contacts in Outlook?

To access your contacts in Outlook, open the program and click on the "Contacts" tab. You can then view, edit, and organize your contacts as needed.

4. Can I send an email through Outlook to inform others about the updated outlet?

Yes, you can send an email through Outlook to inform others about the updated outlet. Simply compose a new email and add your contacts in the "To" field.

5. What should I do if no one has made a flyer yet?

If no one has made a flyer yet, you can either create one yourself or reach out to a professional designer for assistance. Alternatively, you can also use online flyer templates to quickly create a flyer for the updated outlet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies