• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote the Pampered Chef Website Outlet - Need a Flyer?

In summary, to access the Pampered Chef website outlet, simply visit the website and click on the "Outlet" tab. The outlet offers discounted kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items, with new products added every 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to outlet items, but there may be special promotions and discounts advertised on the website or through the email newsletter. So be sure to check back frequently and sign up for the newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.
jbechtel
Hi!

Does anyone have a flyer already made up promoting the outlet on the PC website? I would like to put it in my show binder that I pass around.

Thanks!

here it is, I found it here

Attachments

• outletflyer.doc
    310 KB · Views: 525
Great Job, Sue! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

1. How can I access the Pampered Chef website outlet?

To access the Pampered Chef website outlet, simply visit our website and click on the "Outlet" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to our outlet page where you can shop for discounted products.

2. What types of products are available in the Pampered Chef website outlet?

Our website outlet offers a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. These products may be overstocked, discontinued, or gently used, but are still high-quality and backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

3. How often are new products added to the Pampered Chef website outlet?

We add new products to our website outlet on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see our latest deals and snag your favorite products before they sell out.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to outlet items. However, the already discounted prices in the outlet section provide great value for our consultants and customers alike.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Pampered Chef website outlet?

Yes, we often run special promotions and discounts on select outlet items. These promotions may be advertised on our website or through our email newsletter, so be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehofers
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • INGonzalez