• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for discontinued and price increases?

niktim3

Oct 25, 2005
Any of the creative members out there have a flyer for the discontinued items on one sheet?
Along with the price increases?
I am thinking this would be a great email to my customers... encouraging them to purchase Feb stones!!
Thanks in advance!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Joy has posted her Going Going Gone flyer in its own thread.

As far as price increases, I don't usually inform my customer base unless it's a big increase (like the cookware a couple of seasons ago). I find that people just look at it as a negative, even though sharing the info is intended to help them get it at the lower price. But your mileage may vary.

niktim3

Oct 25, 2005
I was hoping with the stones price increases, that this would encourage guests to buy them now.
Who knows tho!!
I am attempting at making one... or just attaching files!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Joy has posted her Going Going Gone flyer in its own thread.

As far as price increases, I don't usually inform my customer base unless it's a big increase (like the cookware a couple of seasons ago). I find that people just look at it as a negative, even though sharing the info is intended to help them get it at the lower price. But your mileage may vary.

This is exactly how I feel. I don't point it out and most don't notice it. Promote the sale but you don't have to point out the price change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views