• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find PDF Copy of Flyer | Downloadable File for Emailing Leads

In summary, the "Discover Us! Flyer" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to introduce potential customers to their products and services. It can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a consultant, or downloading a digital copy from their website. The flyer includes information about the company's mission, products and benefits, as well as details about hosting a party and becoming a consultant. It can also be customized for individual parties or events by contacting a consultant. Currently, the flyer is only available in English, but efforts are being made to create versions in other languages for a more diverse customer base.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a PDF copy of this flyer? I looked in the Downloadables and cannot locate it. I may very well be missing it but I wanted to email it to a lead and can't find it anywhere. TIA

To my knowledge, they don't have a .pdf version. The "join my team" button on our web page basically gives the same info. ;)

Thanks Sheila!

What is the "Discover Us! Flyer"?

The "Discover Us! Flyer" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to introduce potential customers to our products and services.

How can I get a "Discover Us! Flyer"?

You can get a "Discover Us! Flyer" by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, or visiting our website to download a digital copy.

What information is included in the "Discover Us! Flyer"?

The "Discover Us! Flyer" includes information about Pampered Chef's mission, our products and their benefits, as well as details about hosting a party and becoming a consultant.

Can I customize the "Discover Us! Flyer" for my own party or event?

Yes, the "Discover Us! Flyer" can be customized with your party details and contact information. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Is the "Discover Us! Flyer" available in languages other than English?

Currently, the "Discover Us! Flyer" is only available in English. However, we are working on creating versions in other languages to better serve our diverse customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshusband
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies