• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Somebody Help Me Fix This Flyer?

In summary, to edit the text on the flyer, you can use a PDF editing or word processing program. You can also add your own images using the insert image function. To change the colors or fonts, use the formatting options in the program. It is also possible to resize the flyer for a different paper size. To save and print the flyer, you can either print directly or save the file and print later using high-quality paper and ink.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm usually pretty good with these things but this one totally baffles me. I want to change the text at the top to say " YOU'RE INVITED TO AN ALMOST FALL PARTY" and no matter what I do, it will not let me type anything! It is like there is no text box there. When I "click", nothing happens. My eyes are crossed from trying and I'm getting frustrated!

I got the flyer from here - and have made some changes - I love it for a fall show - any suggestions too on wording are appreciated. I'm just too tired to deal with this anymore tonight!!!!! :indif: THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• fall invite.doc
    388.5 KB · Views: 404
I fixed the wording you needed. I don't know how. I sent the leaf to the back (right click, order, send to back), but I don't know why that would matter.
Is the guest special right? --Unless you were not done tweaking.

Hope this helps...

Attachments

• pc fall invite[1].doc
    388 KB · Views: 324
Fixed it alittle more :)

Attachments

• pc%20fall%20invite%5B1%5D[1].doc
    385.5 KB · Views: 277
tweaked it some more....

Attachments

• pc fall invite[1].doc
    388 KB · Views: 426
Thank you both!!! Still needs a little tweeking on my end (guest special, Brandi' address & may add a couple little things - but at least I can work with it now!
Have a blessed day!

1. How can I edit the text on the flyer?

To edit the text on the flyer, simply open the flyer in a PDF editing program or in a word processing program such as Microsoft Word. From there, you can easily make changes to the text as needed.

2. Can I add my own images to the flyer?

Yes, you can add your own images to the flyer. Simply open the flyer in a PDF editing program or in a word processing program, and use the insert image function to add your own photos or graphics.

3. What if I want to change the colors or fonts on the flyer?

If you want to change the colors or fonts on the flyer, you can do so by opening the flyer in a PDF editing program or in a word processing program. From there, you can select the text or images you want to change and use the formatting options to customize the colors and fonts.

4. Can I resize the flyer to fit a different paper size?

Yes, you can resize the flyer to fit a different paper size. If you are using a PDF editing program, you can simply adjust the page size to fit your desired dimensions. If you are using a word processing program, you can change the page layout settings to fit your desired paper size.

5. How can I save and print the flyer?

To save and print the flyer, you can either print directly from the PDF or word processing program, or you can save the file and print it later. Make sure to use high-quality paper and ink for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshusband
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • chefann