• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can someone make this flyer editable?

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I really love this flyer, especially because it includes the RUFTH Trivet, but would like to make a couple of changes. Can someone make it editable for me?

TIA

Attachments

• $99 DCB Bundle 2 (3).pdf
    347.8 KB · Views: 499

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I really love this flyer, especially because it includes the RUFTH Trivet, but would like to make a couple of changes. Can someone make it editable for me?

TIA

Why don't you email me the changes you want made and I'll see what I can do.

[email protected]

Mhornbacher

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2010
I already did one better, I have it redone in ms word, easy to change. I liked it to and even with my updated version of adobe I couldn't update it.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Thanks, Dave. I sent you an e-mail. Really small changes, so hopefully it will be easy.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Sarah, note the entry above your's. Mhornbacher has a MS Word version.

patty42240

May 17, 2009
You know it is getting late when you read Can someone make this flyer edible hahahahaha I was like..what???

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I already did one better, I have it redone in ms word, easy to change. I liked it to and even with my updated version of adobe I couldn't update it.

Mhornbacher, can you post your MS Word version, please??

You know it is getting late when you read Can someone make this flyer edible hahahahaha I was like..what???

Patty42240, I thought about that when I posted it. There's not even a picture of food, to at least make it appetizing!

emiscookin

Mar 26, 2010
So, these sets are really available?? Well, I guess that is a silly question ;)
So at my next party I can advertise these and people can put them on their order forms and they'll get it?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
So, these sets are really available?? Well, I guess that is a silly question ;)
So at my next party I can advertise these and people can put them on their order forms and they'll get it?

These are sets that consultants have created to offer themselves. There is no item number for the set itself in P3. You would enter the items into P3 individually, and use "Consultant Gift" in the payment tab to account for any freebies you give.

Michael Reeves was one of the first to introduce these a bit over a year ago. His set is slightly different, and doesn't involve a discount on the price of the set. His idea for doing this is to make the decision process easier for the customer. Kind of like ordering a value meal at a fast food restaurant.

emiscookin

Mar 26, 2010
These are sets that consultants have created to offer themselves. There is no item number for the set itself in P3. You would enter the items into P3 individually, and use "Consultant Gift" in the payment tab to account for any freebies you give.

I see. So, You as the consultant pay for the difference because it's a "gift."

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Mhornbacher, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier, but thank you!!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Um, now I'm going to be really annoying, and ask if someone would be able to make a flyer for an HWC set? I'm not creative enough, nor do I have the proper programs on my computer.

I don't really have any ideas, but something with the HWC Martini Glasses would be great.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Raenita
Replies
Views
CarlaSanders
Replies
Views
heulflodyn
Replies
Views