• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Fundraising Flyer

In summary, a group is trying to put together a flyer for a fundraiser and is at a loss for ideas. A member provides a summary of the content and recommends looking through files on the board for flyers or ideas for fundraising.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi all! First post here :chef:

I'm attending a meeting tommorrow morning of a group I'm doing a fundraiser with in May. I'm trying to put together a flyer for the members to hand out to friends/family/coworkers inviting them to the fundraiser event, but I'm at a loss- everything I'm coming up with is too boring and not eyecatching.

Can you please provide me with your examples? I need them ASAP so I can get this together and print before I leave the office today! HELP! :cry: Thank you!!

Have you checked out the files section yet? There are several flyers/letters that people have posted previously that you could look through. If you go under "search" and type in fundraiser, you'll also get several other threads where people have shared ideas about this. Also, below this thread you'll see a section called "Similar Threads", try clicking on some of them because they will also be on the same topic. I wish I could help more, but I have only used things that I found here in the files section. Also, I haven't done any fundraisers yet, so I don't have any experience to back me up. :)

This is what I used...it's something to start with! I emailed this to the FUNdraiser Coordinator so she could email it out.

Attachments

• YOUTH FOR CHRIST FUNDRAISER.doc
    139 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
The fundraiser I'm doing I didn't want to spend money on color copies (or print 100 color copies from my printer), so I did a black and white flyer and just copied it onto colored paper.

Jayne- THANK YOU! That is exactly the type of thing I was looking for!!

The only flyers I was able to find when I searched this board and the flyers board were flyers to the organization explaining how the fundraiser works or promoting PC fundraisers in general.

In the meantime, this is what I had come up with, and will be handing out to the women tomorrow. Thanks again- I will use that as inspiration for my next one!!

Attachments

• flyer.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 441

1. How can I make my fundraising flyer stand out?

To make your fundraising flyer stand out, you can use eye-catching designs and colors, include a clear and compelling call to action, and include information about the cause or organization you are fundraising for. You can also consider adding an incentive for donors, such as a discount or free gift.

2. What information should I include on my fundraising flyer?

Your fundraising flyer should include the name and logo of the organization or cause you are fundraising for, a brief description of the cause and why it is important, the date and location of the fundraising event, and any other relevant details such as ticket prices or donation amounts. You can also include images or testimonials to make the flyer more compelling.

3. Can I customize my fundraising flyer?

Yes, you can customize your fundraising flyer to fit the needs of your specific event or cause. You can choose from a variety of templates and designs, add your own images and text, and make any necessary changes to make the flyer more effective. Pampered Chef also offers design services to help you create a custom flyer.

4. How can I distribute my fundraising flyer?

There are many ways to distribute your fundraising flyer, including handing them out at events, posting them in public places such as community bulletin boards, and sharing them on social media. You can also email the flyer to potential donors or include it in your organization's newsletter.

5. Can I track the success of my fundraising flyer?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a tracking tool that allows you to see how many people have viewed and clicked on your fundraising flyer. This can help you measure the success of your flyer and make any necessary adjustments for future fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Akerstiens
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies