• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Flyer for March of Dimes - Grab Attention and Drive Sales!

In summary, the speaker is looking for a flyer for their March of Dimes fundraiser that they can post in different locations and direct people to their website to purchase products. They are also looking for ideas on what to include on the flyer to make it more appealing and how to design the tear-off portion. Some suggestions include a catchy slogan, information about the cause and how the funds will be used, and statistics or facts about the March of Dimes.
emmabelle47
I've searched the files and just can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm doing a fundraiser for the March of Dimes and would like a flyer I can put up in grocery stores, churches, etc. advertising the fundraiser and directing people to my website to purchase products. I'm thinking maybe having "tear-off thingys" in case someone is interested but doesn't have a pen to write down the site. Does anyone have anything like this? I can envision it, but I am not creative with wording, I'm not sure what to write on it to make people interested. What do you guys have???

Here's a sample flyer:Help Support the March of Dimes Now!Show your support for an important cause with your purchase! The March of Dimes is dedicated to improving the health of moms and babies everywhere. Visit our website now to purchase products that will help support the March of Dimes and make a difference in the lives of moms and babies!Website: www.marchofdimes.orgTear-off thingys:Website: www.marchofdimes.org

Hi there! I haven't seen any specific flyers for the March of Dimes fundraiser, but I have some ideas that might help. First, you could include a catchy slogan or tagline about the fundraiser, like "Join the fight for healthy babies" or "Support the March of Dimes and make a difference." You could also mention the cause and how the funds will be used, such as "Help premature babies thrive" or "Support research to prevent birth defects." Including some statistics or facts about the March of Dimes and their impact could also grab people's attention. And for the tear-off portion, you could have something like "Interested in supporting the cause? Take a piece of paper with the website and donate today!" Hopefully these suggestions help, and good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How can I request a fundraising flyer from Pampered Chef?

To request a fundraising flyer from Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and fill out the "Contact Us" form. Alternatively, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you in obtaining a flyer.

2. Is there a cost for the fundraising flyer?

No, the fundraising flyer from Pampered Chef is completely free of charge. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to raise funds for your cause.

3. What information should be included on the fundraising flyer?

The fundraising flyer should include the name and logo of your organization, the name and date of the event, a brief description of the fundraiser, and contact information for the organizer. You can also include any specific details such as the percentage of sales that will be donated or any special promotions.

4. Can we customize the fundraising flyer with our own branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows for limited customization of the fundraising flyer. You can add your organization's logo and contact information, as well as any specific details or promotions that you would like to include.

5. How can we distribute the fundraising flyer to potential supporters?

There are several ways to distribute the fundraising flyer. You can share it on social media, email it to your contacts, or print physical copies to hand out. Additionally, your local Pampered Chef consultant can also help distribute the flyer to their network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky